mq2eqbc problems

nortyman

Reaction score
ok this has been happening for a little over 2 months. I connect all of my characters and when im fighting if gives me.....did not receive expected ping from server, pinging..... the only reason im using this is im having to move my characters while im raiding and then im not able to...

I need some more information to try and figure out what is going on.

There was a big update to MQ2EQBC a few days ago, is the problem still happening after that update?

Are you running all the characters on the same PC or multiple computers?

If multiple computers, are they wired or wireless?

Are you using MQ2 on live servers?

I will get this when one of my characters fails to zone properly and gets locked up. 0-0.2 % CPU usage. If you kill the process before it times out things return to normal. If you wait too long you get that message.

I am not using the stock MQ2EQBC though so you may be having a different issue.

sorry for late response

Im hooked up to ethernet one PC live server.
I have to /bccmd quit and then reconnect.
it acts like im connected but they aren't connected together.
its really weird how its acting.

How are you starting eqbcs? Standalone, service, or via loader? Also, which one (the classic one, or the xeniaz one)? Thanks.

htw

what I normally do and have been doing since ive had mmobugs is load xeniaz or classic both have always worked. once I loaded that up id just /bccmd connect. all of my toons have always stayed connected.

I expect to have a new release out for my EQBCS server sometime over the next few days. Just hardening and testing some changes I've been working on recently.