Plugin MQ2Bot

Kinethetics then Deadeye instead of Deadeye and Duelist. Was told that was the way /shrug
Also, how do i get the healer to heal Maintank with complete heal on 50 and rest of group with devine light at 60?

THamk youi for repling.

Anyone have any tips or ideas as to why my beastlord will only Fero himself and no one else?

There are certain self buffs, certain MT buffs. MQ2Bot isn't designed to go around individually buffing group members. It will do that with certain "group" buffs. E.g., no individual haste/clarity from a enc, but it will cast group haste/clarity, but that's just based on the enc having that buff or not, and it then casts it if not, and just happens to hit the other group members.

If you want more control, add use in another program or macro, or try bot40 macro.

htw

Reactions: ATLFalcon02
There are certain self buffs, certain MT buffs. MQ2Bot isn't designed to go around individually buffing group members. It will do that with certain "group" buffs. E.g., no individual haste/clarity from a enc, but it will cast group haste/clarity, but that's just based on the enc having that buff or not, and it then casts it if not, and just happens to hit the other group members.

If you want more control, add use in another program or macro, or try bot40 macro.

htw
No idea what bot40 is but I'll look into it. So the "ferocity routine" doesn't work with the bot? Cause I have my classes listed properly in the ini.

Post your [MQ2Bot] section (in entirety) from your ini, I'll take a look. If you have some kind of custom condition with a char's name, then XXX it out.

htw

Question about swarm pets that are standing around when a mob is pulled. The problem is, when mob 1 is pulled in and killed, swarm pets are still standing around when mob 2 is pulled. They run out when the mob is about 100 feet or so and this is despite the settings in the ini:

DoPetSwarm=1
SwarmAt=95
PetAttackAt=95
PetAttackRange=60

I'd like the swarm pets to engage at the same time as the other pets. Even better, is there a setting for what percentage and distance to issue the /pet swarm?

I'd have to check that, not really sure. Since bot does utilize mq2melee, you could try the pet swarm option(s) I put in there (it's been a while, so I haven't tested in quite some time though).

Reactions: EQDAB
is bot using new berserker disc dont look like it or im doing something wrong?

bard is not singing with mq2bot it is doing the other stuff like epic and fierce eye, i just copied my ini from old version of mq2 before next

/plugin mqtwist load
then in your toons ini in the bot section
CombatTwist=1 2 3 4 5 6 7
gl
theres other sheet bard does but if all he had to do was sing a few songs max aa he can sing up to 7 maybe 8 >)

Time to throw my own issue.
I cant seem to code the autoloot for Lore Equipped Items.
Someone has any tips? It stays stuck on the screen yes/no.
Thx.
Arph

Time to throw my own issue.
I cant seem to code the autoloot for Lore Equipped Items.
Someone has any tips? It stays stuck on the screen yes/no.
Thx.
Arph

C++:
void CheckForLoreEquipped() {
    if (CXWnd* ConfirmationWnd = FindMQ2Window("ConfirmationDialogBox")) {
        if (ConfirmationWnd->IsVisible()) {
            if (CStmlWnd* TextWnd = (CStmlWnd*)ConfirmationWnd->GetChildItem("CD_TextOutput")) {
                if (TextWnd->GetSTMLText().find("group with an item you already possess") != CXStr::npos) {
                    if (CButtonWnd* YesBttn = (CButtonWnd*)ConfirmationWnd->GetChildItem("CD_Yes_Button")) {
                        SendWndClick2(YesBttn, "leftmouseup");
                    }
                }
            }
        }
    }
}

That's what I use

SK lifetap Cruor's Bite lvl 116 not being picked up by MQ2bot

i hope this is the right place to post these and i hope its in the correct format. ive been away for about 5 years so im tryin to get back into the swing. a few rogue disc that arent being picked up...would be awesome to have these spammed

Aggravated Shadowstrike

Not a player spell: Clicky, NPC spell, Proc, etc.

Slot 1: Increase 1H Slash Damage Bonus by 145
Slot 2: Increase 1H Pierce Damage Bonus by 145
Slot 3: Increase 1H Blunt Damage Bonus by 145

Jugular Rend

Rogue (117)

Slot 1: Decrease Current Hit Points by 5548 per Tick
Slot 2: Decrease Hate by 7911 per Tick

Lance

Rogue (118)

Slot 1: Decrease Current Hit Points by 24262 per Tick

Can you tell me what each is an upgrade for, and I'll get it added to MQ2Melee (Which controls usage in MQ2Bot)

IE:
Jugular Rend is an upgrade for Jugular Cut

i hope this is the right place to post these and i hope its in the correct format. ive been away for about 5 years so im tryin to get back into the swing. a few rogue disc that arent being picked up...would be awesome to have these spammed

Aggravated Shadowstrike

Not a player spell: Clicky, NPC spell, Proc, etc.

Slot 1: Increase 1H Slash Damage Bonus by 145
Slot 2: Increase 1H Pierce Damage Bonus by 145
Slot 3: Increase 1H Blunt Damage Bonus by 145

Jugular Rend

Rogue (117)

Slot 1: Decrease Current Hit Points by 5548 per Tick
Slot 2: Decrease Hate by 7911 per Tick

Lance

Rogue (118)

Slot 1: Decrease Current Hit Points by 24262 per Tick

I have added rogue disciplines Lance, Jugular Rend and Shadowstrike to MQ2Melee. They will be in next update.

I've been gone a few months, and I've still getting situated. I have noticed the clerics are trying to cast Mark of Ezra on themselves and others in group. Nothing changed for the settings. I've even deleted it and made a fresh one. I'm having trouble remembering some things after my stroke, but with a clean load, I thought it's be fine, and it's not. Any tips?

EDIT---scratch this, I found the problem AND a bug. SelfBuff4 is being identified as Mark of Ezra.

Last edited: