Plugin MQ2Bot

Wonder if these are bugged or if I'm using them wrong.

/echo ${Bot.AvgHP}
and
/echo ${Bot.AvgMana}

both return 21 when the group is full hp/mana.

I'm trying to use .AvgHP to control emergency aa heal use unsuccessfully. Any help appreciated.

HealIf0=${Target.PctHPs} < 30
HealIf1=${Target.PctHPs} < 20
HealIf2=${Bot.AvgHP} < 40
HealIf4=${Bot.AvgHP} < 70

Also the Target.PctHPs check above also seems to not be working. As cleric will still cast Burst of life heal aa on a toon 89% health. Interesting this there is that Target.PctHPs echo'd does seem to return the correct HP % of your target.

Let me know if more data / logs / turning on debugging is needed.

Thanks,

I can confirm ${Bot.AvgHP} and ${Bot.AvgMana} are giving wrong values when grouped. A fix has been submitted, it will be in the next MQ2 update. Thanks for the heads up.

${Target.PctHPs} TLO looks to be working fine ingame.

Chain casting malo and slow over and over again.

Only if0 stops it.

I have a bard I was pulling with. I don't want her to run up to a mob to agro it. I noticed pull ability line, but if I want to use the selo's drum of the march to agro from distance how would I do that?

Last edited:
I believe MQ2Bot will only use a skill with

PullSkillName=

You can use

PullSkillName=Boastful Bellow

I'm not sure if it's coded to use an item, but you can try.

PullSkillName=

You can use

I would use Sonic Disturbance to pull.. Boastful Bellow has an 18 sec delay blast that can cause trains, as well as start summoning. It hits for a base at max aa of 200k

PullSkillName=

You can use

I would use Sonic Disturbance to pull.. Boastful Bellow has an 18 sec delay blast that can cause trains, as well as start summoning. It hits for a base at max aa of 200k

Thanks for the suggestions. The drum is great simply because its insta cast no refresh and a small debuff when mobs are on their wait into camp. In the meantime I'll check out your suggestions. Thanks.

I've noticed a weird thing with my Warrior locking on my mage pet or merc.

It locks on it and tries to kill it. when it realizes it can't it just sits there until I clear it.

I did an /imob on it.

Any suggestions?

ClickyBuffs

May be a stupid question but how does one get ClickyBuffs to work ? ClickyBufs is set correctly and I am trying to get Geomantra to work from Velium Infused Charm of Security.

May be a stupid question but how does one get ClickyBuffs to work ? ClickyBufs is set correctly and I am trying to get Geomantra to work from Velium Infused Charm of Security.
It really only does a few. There is one that should let you manually add them, but it's not entirely implemented in code from what I can see.

For now, I added the one you mention to autodetect, update mq2bot via loader and see if it sees/uses it now.

htw

DebuffAdds broke last patch.

DebuffAdds=1
DebuffAt=99
DebuffStopAt=10
DebuffAEAmount=3

Unless I broke something myself.

Last edited:
cleared out Ini and started over now it's chain casting on Adds.

/shrug

which debuff

Malo and Slow

Code:
DebuffIf0=(!${Target.Buff[Malosinara].ID})
DebuffIf1=(!${Target.Buff[Turgur's Insects].ID})
DebuffIf2=(!${Target.Buff[Turgur's Insects].ID})
DebuffIf3=(!${Target.Buff[Malosinara].ID})

Buffs

Other than requesting buffs. Is there a way to get MQ2Bot to detect if a group/raid or EQBC member needs a buff? If we can get this to buff like IHC from Redguides this would be awesome.

spelling is an issue
also think u can do checks to see if mob is slowed or maloed instead

spelling is an issue
also think u can do checks to see if mob is slowed or maloed instead

what's the spelling issue?

and how do you tell if the slow is > the Slug slow or something proc'ed.

Code:
!${Target.Slowed.ID}
!${Target.Maloed.ID}

try those

Code:
!${Target.Slowed.ID}
!${Target.Maloed.ID}

try those

If you use the !${Target.Slowed.ID}, and your tank has the belt that adds 25% slow, the shaman will not overwrite it. You have to check for the buff and use

Debuffif2=!${Target.Buff[Turgur's Insects].ID}

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've recently returned to the game and have not used the bot macro in years. When I left we were having issues with it (old bot mac).

My question is, do I have to download anything manually to start using the new botmac, or are the new files part of the patch?

Second question, do the same old commands start it off? (/mac bot <name> <% to assist>?

Thank you.