Plugin MQ2Bot

did u add it in the correct section of mq2bot under your char and server ini file?
as far as adding a clicky not sure mq2bot is limited in that regard dont think u can add stuff on your own such as clickys or diff spells etc, it is what it is.....

did u add it in the correct section of mq2bot under your char and server ini file?
as far as adding a clicky not sure mq2bot is limited in that regard dont think u can add stuff on your own such as clickys or diff spells etc, it is what it is.....

Yes I put it in the MQ2Bot section.

Started working after I rebooted.

chain cast buff

I am constantly casting the same spell on my pet when not in a fight , how do I make it stop, im not sure where to go. also I cant get my puller to pull unless I type the /findmob command each time.

I am constantly casting the same spell on my pet when not in a fight , how do I make it stop, im not sure where to go. also I cant get my puller to pull unless I type the /findmob command each time.

Which spell is it? What is it casting from when you load the plugin?

You should be able to disable it with an If statement.

Malo and Slow are being chain cast. Only thing that stops them in =0.

Not reading other debuffs already on the mob

Add this: Change the numbers to match yours.

Code:
Debuffif0=!${Target.Buff[Ameliorating Counterbias].ID}
Debuffif1=!${Target.Buff[Malosinata].ID}
Debuffif2=!${Target.Buff[Turgur's Insects].ID}
Callif0=${Melee.Combat}

Code:
Callif0=${Melee.Combat}

How do I say Malosinata or Malosinara?

With half the people having different levels I think it's screwing it up.

Code:
Callif0=${Melee.Combat}

change it to the version you have.

Code:
Callif0=${Melee.Combat}

change it to the version you have.

Ok that works kind of.

Shaman 1 casts Malosinara and I only have Malosinata. Results in it chain casting.

DebuffAdd=1 causes all sorts of recasts on the same mob.

using any Target.whatever info on debuffs will leave you having a bad time as debuffs do not require you to target anything until you actually cast something. unless you just happen to be targeting the mob you want then Target.stuff doesnt even check. It isnt coded that way. The bot should be tracking your debuffs internally and if it isnt then its because bot is bad at tracking. I'd have to redo everything about how spells and spawns are tracked to make it work (and i did in the new version of bot that i never finished). It is a total redo to change things.

Side note semi newsworthy update:
I added in IgnoreTheseSkills= into the ini. whatever spells/discs you add there should be perma ignored. it is currently only checking on discs to see if it works. but this means if you have two discs or spells of the same line you can ignore the highest level one and itll use the lower one. example provided was Precision Strike being used instead of Aggravate for warrior. In theory you can: "IgnoreTheseSkills=Precision Strike,blah,this,whatever" and it will not use "Precision Strike," "blah," "this," or "whatever" skills

Last edited:
Updated bot, will go live whenever merge happens. Please let me know if any issues.

Todo board:
[FONT=&quot]https://app.gitkraken.com/glo/board/XguC25El1AAQf4Kj[/FONT]

Fixes:
HealPets should now actually check if statements.
Aggro discs should now hopefully work to get you aggro but still show up under Discs

Added:
Rezzes should now detect and use "Water Sprinkler of Nem Ankh", "Staff of Forbidden Rites" if they are in your inventory as the last option. But if your rez isnt memmed then it may end up being the first option.

All pet classes:
Companion's Fury (AA)
Companion's Intervening Divine Aura (HealPet) This is a divine aura and may need some tweaking

BST - Ferociousness (AA)
BST - Warder's Gift (ImHit)

CLR - Quiet Prayer (Heal) (This might need some if statement tweaking)

DRU - Distant Conflagration (AA) (suggest adding a check to see if you have that line of Remote Manaflux line of spells memmed)

ENC - Companion's Aegis (HealPet)
ENC - Slowing Helix (Debuff)

NEC - Blood Magic (AA) Be careful of this guy
NEC - Heretic's Twincast

PAL - Vanquish the Fallen (Nuke)

ROG - Ligament Slice (AA)
ROG - Twisted Shank (AA)

SHD - T`Vyl's Resolve (AA)

SHM - Spiritual Channeling (AA)

WAR - Knee Strike (AA)
WAR - Warlord's Fury (Aggro)
WAR - Warlord's Resurgence (ImHit)
WAR - Warlord's Tenacity (ImHit)

WIZ - Ward of Destruction (AA) debated putting in Nukes. bad spell with crowd control either way

Testing focus:
Verify new AA changes work.
IgnoreTheseSkills= added to ini. You can put spells/discs/AAs here that you want bot to ignore. This should allow for things like ignoring higher level discs being used over lower ones that you prefer.

Known Issues:
Doesn't check if statements:
Charm
Endurance
Fade (also only uses 1)

Ideas around (soliciting suggestions):
RNG - options with: Flaming Arrows, Poison Arrows
SHD - Harmshield
BRD - Rallying Solo
BRD - Rallying Cry (A version of this is in, unknown that it works correctly)

Last edited:
How do you feel about integrating the rez stick for Shaman in this release or making Wintry Gift a fight buff cast on the MT/MA?

How do you feel about integrating the rez stick for Shaman in this release or making Wintry Gift a fight buff cast on the MT/MA?
i added the shaman rez stick last update. can look at wintry gift

Divine Stun AA and slowing Helix AA

Is there anyway to disable the Paladin AA Divine Stun - it does a knock back which is rather annoying, Also My enchanter constantly cast Slowing Helix AA. I did try adding IgnoreTheseSkills= to the ini's but the still cast the AA's constantly

Is there anyway to disable the Paladin AA Divine Stun - it does a knock back which is rather annoying, Also My enchanter constantly cast Slowing Helix AA. I did try adding IgnoreTheseSkills= to the ini's but the still cast the AA's constantly
See what Divine Stun shows up for you /loadbot

I think it's a Nuke? So e.g., if it's Nuke0, then Nukeif0=0 added to your ini and /loadbot should do it. Put control for whichever one it shows up as. If it's not as a Nuke, then whatever that is. E.g., for your AA Slowing Helix, see which one that shows up with, and add like AAIf2=0 (if it is AA2. Otherwise put appropriate number).

htw

Damn ya gotta love that htw ��������he is SO good at all he does, Thank you htw over & over!!

${Bot.AvgHP} and ${Target.PctHPs}

Wonder if these are bugged or if I'm using them wrong.

/echo ${Bot.AvgHP}
and
/echo ${Bot.AvgMana}

both return 21 when the group is full hp/mana.

I'm trying to use .AvgHP to control emergency aa heal use unsuccessfully. Any help appreciated.

HealIf0=${Target.PctHPs} < 30
HealIf1=${Target.PctHPs} < 20
HealIf2=${Bot.AvgHP} < 40
HealIf4=${Bot.AvgHP} < 70

Also the Target.PctHPs check above also seems to not be working. As cleric will still cast Burst of life heal aa on a toon 89% health. Interesting this there is that Target.PctHPs echo'd does seem to return the correct HP % of your target.

Let me know if more data / logs / turning on debugging is needed.

Thanks,