Plugin MQ2Bot

zz55zz

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Kinethetics then Deadeye instead of Deadeye and Duelist. Was told that was the way /shrug
Also, how do i get the healer to heal Maintank with complete heal on 50 and rest of group with devine light at 60?

THamk youi for repling.

ATLFalcon02

Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any tips or ideas as to why my beastlord will only Fero himself and no one else?

htw

Developer
Reaction score
There are certain self buffs, certain MT buffs. MQ2Bot isn't designed to go around individually buffing group members. It will do that with certain "group" buffs. E.g., no individual haste/clarity from a enc, but it will cast group haste/clarity, but that's just based on the enc having that buff or not, and it then casts it if not, and just happens to hit the other group members.

If you want more control, add use in another program or macro, or try bot40 macro.

htw

Reactions: ATLFalcon02

ATLFalcon02

Premium Member
Reaction score
There are certain self buffs, certain MT buffs. MQ2Bot isn't designed to go around individually buffing group members. It will do that with certain "group" buffs. E.g., no individual haste/clarity from a enc, but it will cast group haste/clarity, but that's just based on the enc having that buff or not, and it then casts it if not, and just happens to hit the other group members.

If you want more control, add use in another program or macro, or try bot40 macro.

htw
No idea what bot40 is but I'll look into it. So the "ferocity routine" doesn't work with the bot? Cause I have my classes listed properly in the ini.

htw

Developer
Reaction score
Post your [MQ2Bot] section (in entirety) from your ini, I'll take a look. If you have some kind of custom condition with a char's name, then XXX it out.

htw