MQ2Bot

Ladon

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Now that we have a working compile for ROF2 (thank you htw!) I'd like it if we could get MQ2Bot ported over to the ROF2 client.

Playing is much more enjoyable without having to edit a character's INI every 3-4 levels to change out spells.

I know that it's a longshot.

I think that sounds good - but rof2 will probably be the only one. It will take a bit probably, I have to ensure struct member data is available for all that's in there, or add the support, that kind of thing.

htw

I'm totally fine with it being RoF2 only! The older compiles for other versions of the emu launcher would require a ton of work that nobody should have to do.

I figured it'd the optimal time to ask for it because we have a release that's relatively recent.

Thanks so much!

I am thinking about no further offer for at least Titanium and SOF. I was on this about a year ago or so, but my mind got changed. I see at least most emu's now tell you not to use them, even if it looks like they work right.

These are what I have up now: Titanium, SOF, SOD, UF, HOT, ROF, ROF2.

If I stop any 'new' download (and/or support) for Tit and SOF, that still leaves 5. I am also potentially thinking about removing ROF, as the path to get it was via steam, and now you get ROF2 via steam - so it makes no sense to keep it going, and the same goes for HOT.

That would mean us having releases (and supporting): SOD (torrent only), UF (torrent only), and ROF2 (steam and/or torrent).

The one reason initially with Titanium and SOF, was you could still get the discs for it.

I don't know... I will check server logs and see what usage looks like, to get an idea on what to cut out.

By cutting out some, it means any time on those can be added for live, test, or other EMU.

htw

I'd say Titanium, UF, ROF2. SOD is harder to find and isn't as supported. The more classic-style servers use Titanium's build. UF and ROF2 are easily available (and if they aren't I'll upload it to Gazelle for somebody to upload on KAT/IPT/TPB).

Dropping support for 1/2 of the emulator builds is a good idea. SOF/SOD/HOT are nearly impossible to find and ROF1 is no longer relevant.

This would be awesome... really only play emu these days