MQ2Bot vs. Cleric Auras

wwarwolf911

Reaction score
[1341879593] MQ2Cast: [Memorize] Aborting!
[1341879593] MQ2Cast: [Casting] Aborting! (MemoE)

When I /bot on, sit/stand over and over trying to memorize my auras. If i manually memorize, it casts the aura and continues.

[1341879593] MQ2Cast: [Memorize] Aborting!
[1341879593] MQ2Cast: [Casting] Aborting! (MemoE)

When I /bot on, sit/stand over and over trying to memorize my auras. If i manually memorize, it casts the aura and continues.
I would think it's a timing issue with that, but hard to tell without more info. Try restarting and/or rebooting. If you still see it, give me the bot debug output for /loadbot and your config.

htw

Reactions: EQDAB
Hi, I am having the same problem with my Chanter. and to be honest I have had this problem from time to time with my Cleric, but it seems to self fix.

Attached are the log and ini files of my chanter, appreciate your help.

cheers

Attachments

• MQ2Bot_bertox_ABCDE.log
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
  • bertox_ABCDE.ini
    4.2 KB · Views: 13
You have an error in your config.

downshit0= is in there 2 times.

I have a similar issue with my enchanter.
Attached is my config file (I used the default) and my debug file.

Attachments

• MQ2Bot_cazic_Lineerda.log
    8.2 MB · Views: 8
  • cazic_Lineerda.ini
    3 KB · Views: 7
It does look like it's aura related, here is how to enable the aura debugging:
Edit your server_char.ini
In [MQ2Bot] section, ensure the following are set:
DoDebug=1
Debugging=1
DebugCheckAura=1
DebugCreateAura=1

Save the file
/loadbot

Now in your Logs dir, besides the normal MQ2_server_char.log you also will see one for each of those routines, i.e. MQ2Bot_CheckAura_server_char.log and MQ2Bot_CreateAura_server_char.log

Attach those here once you have been logging while the problem persists, or email them to htwmmo@gmail.com

Thanks.

htw

Only way the cleric will cast the aura is if Fastmem is loaded it will work everytime , with out it a cleric sits trys to mem spell but stands way to fast for it to load the aura spell to cast it .

Reactions: addington89
Only way the cleric will cast the aura is if Fastmem is loaded it will work everytime , with out it a cleric sits trys to mem spell but stands way to fast for it to load the aura spell to cast it .

Exactly as htw commented, hmm. Pretty damn impressive ain't he?

Exactly as htw commented, hmm. Pretty damn impressive ain't he?
I was just tring to give a little information that i observed with fastmem so thanks for being that person have the day you deserve .

• Wow
It does look like it's aura related, here is how to enable the aura debugging:
Edit your server_char.ini
In [MQ2Bot] section, ensure the following are set:
DoDebug=1
Debugging=1
DebugCheckAura=1
DebugCreateAura=1

Save the file
/loadbot

Now in your Logs dir, besides the normal MQ2_server_char.log you also will see one for each of those routines, i.e. MQ2Bot_CheckAura_server_char.log and MQ2Bot_CreateAura_server_char.log

Attach those here once you have been logging while the problem persists, or email them to htwmmo@gmail.com

Thanks.

htw
Hope this Helps HTW Thank you .

Attachments

• MQ2Bot_CheckAura_Nofastmem_Nobody2.log
    41.2 KB · Views: 7
  • MQ2Bot_CheckAura_Withfastmem_Nobody3.log
    8.7 KB · Views: 2
  • MQ2Bot_CheckAura_Withfastmem_Nobody4.log
    2.2 KB · Views: 2
  • MQ2Bot_CreateAura_Nofastmem_NoBody1.log
    2.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Wow
I was just tring to give a little information that i observed with fastmem so thanks for being that person have the day you deserve .

Umm, sorry Zipit. I didn't mean to sound critical or joking either. I was just making a point/how lucky we are to have htw helping MMOBugs. All info concerning bugs/errors/?? is always appreciated, and I know you know that :D Forgive me, please??

Umm, sorry Zipit. I didn't mean to sound critical or joking either. I was just making a point/how lucky we are to have htw helping MMOBugs. All info concerning bugs/errors/?? is always appreciated, and I know you know that :D Forgive me, please??
Nothing to forgive. I'm truly sorry i took it that way , hope you have a great rest of your weekend . and Thank you