MQ2Bot Using 110 Discs/Abilities

eqman22

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Does anyone know how to make my melee toons use their 111-115 level discs? Even though I have the 111-115 discs memorized, and even on my hotkeys/hotbars, mq2bot/mq2melee just fire the level 106-110 versions of the discs.

Thanks!

Am sure a bunch need to be added to melee. Am not sure if Mq2bot detects the new stuff auto or it may need some adding too. Wish I knew more about what they need to add stuff to melee maybe the new id? Not sure.

I assume a blanket statement of "all melee/hybrid classes with combat disciplines" is too broad, although accurate? =-p

All joking aside, so far I have tried warrior, beastlord, rogue, monk, berserker, and none of them use level 111-115 combat disciplines.

FRY always up in the late hours since I think he is quite a few hours diff than me in the states? Will get some stuff posted...My lazy ass needs to lvl a bit and pay the 4 to 5 k each for my damn sk spells first

Info

Guys, Lets do more than just post a link, Add the Ability name and its number. Do some research to help them, Help us.

Posting a link of all abilities doesnt help. Try the abilities on your toons. If it doesnt work then post:

Shadowknight Abilities:

Ability Name (rank) and Ability ID.

The following monk AA's would be great to get added to bot

Silent Strikes
Focused Destructive Force
Ton Po's Stance
Swift Tail's Chant
Spire of the Sensei

Bot should only need updates for new AAs and new spell trees/types.

Bot auto finds new discs/spells and doesnt require updates for those. MQ2Melee needs the full blown new disc list AFAIK.

If something new isnt detecting correctly or isnt being used, let us know. The easiest way is discord/email for me.

I can kind of see what might be new using raidloot, like for warrior: EQ AA Search

However, that is a list of 100 things and it turns out i only needed to add like 4 of those things because the rest are already coded in. I don't play EQ and havent since 2014. So, as mentioned above, it'd be helpful if someone just highlighted the new stuff for each class on that raidloot site and I can get the new stuff added in.