MQ2Bot Rof2 help

skidmachine

Lifetimer
Reaction score
MQ2Bot isn't currently writing to characters .ini files so it doesn't appear to be functional right now :confused:

MQ2Bot isn't currently writing to characters .ini files so it doesn't appear to be functional right now :confused:
It's server_toon.ini in main MQ2 dir (I assume ya know that, and have checked - just making sure). If that isn't being generated/used, let me know which server, and I can log in and find out if it's working or not.

htw

It's server_toon.ini in main MQ2 dir (I assume ya know that, and have checked - just making sure). If that isn't being generated/used, let me know which server, and I can log in and find out if it's working or not.

htw

Yep, that is where I was looking, doesn't work on PEQTGC, Kimura, EZ.

Something was up on my end. Downloaded a new copy of the compile and am running it from a different directory now, .ini populates now.

Thanks man

Something was up on my end. Downloaded a new copy of the compile and am running it from a different directory now, .ini populates now.

Thanks man
NP man, glad you got it going - I was scratching my head last night, was working for me lol - but was gonna look more today, glad you followed up, thank you!

htw