Website
www.mmobugs.com
From Discord so it doesn't get lost.

--- MQ2Bot Request for Necros ---
- Add Blood Magic AA (ideally to named burn) alt act 524
- Add Heretic's Twincast (ideally to named burn) alt act 677
- Add Dying Grasp (low life def lifedrain) alt act 351
- Companion's Fury (ideally to named burn) alt act 766

Did you need a list of any of the other classes new abilities and spells? I only have a few toons sitting at 112, or 113 but I can type the info up and send it over if it'll help. I know we had a post going with someone mentioning needing the info but I honestly lost track of posts here quickly.

Did you need a list of any of the other classes new abilities and spells? I only have a few toons sitting at 112, or 113 but I can type the info up and send it over if it'll help. I know we had a post going with someone mentioning needing the info but I honestly lost track of posts here quickly.
Sure. i dont read forums a ton these days. so emailing me at petesampras.mmobugs@gmail.com or dropping them in discord via PM are the quickest routes to getting anything added. I will work in these necro ones today. some monk and warrior ones were added in last night.

Dying Grasp is already in as a Lifetap. Can set it for low health only if statement if you want. ie. LifeTapIf0=${Me.PctHPs}<15

Added rest. I had intentionally not added Blood Magic previously due to potential of killing yourself.. but i understand high level heroes have way more HPs than in yesteryears so sure, why not.