MQ2bot question. / lazyfind

wannabehacker

Reaction score
When we do /loadbot and it populate's spells and disc's it uses is there anyway that we can get that to spit out to the mq2ini. so for instance - Disc1 Unholy aura Discipline - lifetap - can we get that to populate to correct spot , ie heals = or Disc3=deflection=defence = UseDiscsDefensive=1 so we can adjust and turn on and off ? just a better option , and i thin would make mq2bot Way better then anything out , and help the less smarter people adjust the ini better .

also with lazyfind , it dont stop , if it gets to a position it sticks and i literally have to /lazyfind off ? this is a tad bothersome cause i F up and end up saying shit in say and stuff because i dont like 10 or 12 bars on my screen with crap on them ?

Reactions: EQDAB
MQ2Bot would need a pretty serious re-write to allow ini to set spells. The beauty of MQ2Bot is it figures out what to use based on what spells/discs/aa's you have. You can disable it, or put a check on it to use it only if certain variables are there. I'm not saying allowing people to set there own spells is a bad idea though, it would require quite a bit of work.

You can try using /lazyfind clear. It will help with some issues, but not all. That is a byproduct of the way I am checking for active paths at the moment. I understand it is frustrating, but I promise I'm working on something.

what is the command to make it pull, then return to camp ???

you have to have a valid mq2nav mesh for the zone your in and make sure dopulls=1 in your ini and have the spell set you wanna use.

MQ2Bot would need a pretty serious re-write to allow ini to set spells. The beauty of MQ2Bot is it figures out what to use based on what spells/discs/aa's you have. You can disable it, or put a check on it to use it only if certain variables are there. I'm not saying allowing people to set there own spells is a bad idea though, it would require quite a bit of work.
I LOVED the original bot.mac. It kept me from quiting the game back in the day. I'd pay well to get a plugin that had that same type setup. It'd need some custom options too. I still use mq2melee for a few things because it's so easily customizable.

Check out bot40.mac.

It is the latest version of with fixes for bot.mac.

When EQMule released macro changes it really messed up bot.mac. bot40.mac was nearest thing to getting b