MQ2bot question. / lazyfind

wannabehacker

Premium Member
Reaction score
When we do /loadbot and it populate's spells and disc's it uses is there anyway that we can get that to spit out to the mq2ini. so for instance - Disc1 Unholy aura Discipline - lifetap - can we get that to populate to correct spot , ie heals = or Disc3=deflection=defence = UseDiscsDefensive=1 so we can adjust and turn on and off ? just a better option , and i thin would make mq2bot Way better then anything out , and help the less smarter people adjust the ini better .

also with lazyfind , it dont stop , if it gets to a position it sticks and i literally have to /lazyfind off ? this is a tad bothersome cause i F up and end up saying shit in say and stuff because i dont like 10 or 12 bars on my screen with crap on them ?

Reactions: EQDAB

Fry

Fry Guy
Reaction score
Website
www.mmobugs.com
MQ2Bot would need a pretty serious re-write to allow ini to set spells. The beauty of MQ2Bot is it figures out what to use based on what spells/discs/aa's you have. You can disable it, or put a check on it to use it only if certain variables are there. I'm not saying allowing people to set there own spells is a bad idea though, it would require quite a bit of work.

Renji

Developer
Reaction score
You can try using /lazyfind clear. It will help with some issues, but not all. That is a byproduct of the way I am checking for active paths at the moment. I understand it is frustrating, but I promise I'm working on something.

wannabehacker

Premium Member
Reaction score
you have to have a valid mq2nav mesh for the zone your in and make sure dopulls=1 in your ini and have the spell set you wanna use.