MQ2BOT PLugin Stops Working

eqman22

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
So this has been going on for many months, but I have never brought it up. If I log in characters and run mq2bot, then camp those toons to the character select screen, when I log the characters back into the world, mq2bot plugin will no longer work. In the mmobugs window in game it will show the settings update if I do /plugin mq2bot and /bot on, but the characters will be completely unresponsive, ie, won't assist, won't attack, won't heal, won't buff, or anything.

Does anyone know what causes this, or how to get the bots to work again? I have tried to /plugin mq2bot unload and reload it, but that does not work either. It is frustrating if you are camping toons in and out farming named and wanting to keep a low profile, because bot doesn't work after you camp out and then in.

I know this is happening to at least one other person on mmobugs, because we have been talking about it lately.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

So this has been going on for many months, but I have never brought it up. If I log in characters and run mq2bot, then camp those toons to the character select screen, when I log the characters back into the world, mq2bot plugin will no longer work. In the mmobugs window in game it will show the settings update if I do /plugin mq2bot and /bot on, but the characters will be completely unresponsive, ie, won't assist, won't attack, won't heal, won't buff, or anything.

Does anyone know what causes this, or how to get the bots to work again? I have tried to /plugin mq2bot unload and reload it, but that does not work either. It is frustrating if you are camping toons in and out farming named and wanting to keep a low profile, because bot doesn't work after you camp out and then in.

I know this is happening to at least one other person on mmobugs, because we have been talking about it lately.

Any suggestions are appreciated!
I just made a couple of changes and pushed an update for MQ2Bot. Could you check and see if that corrects the behavior you are posting about?

Thanks much.

It looks like whatever you did fixed the issue. Thanks!