MQ2Bot Enchanter

Fixxer

Reaction score
For some reason, I am unable to get my enchanter to mez adds... Are there some settings need to be changed from the default to make him do so? Or is there a special order that the spells need to be in for him to mez?

Better yet, anyone got a working mq2bot.ini for a level 105 enchanter that I can use?

I got him to mez, but he won't mez again when it wears off... So it's one and done... How do I improve on that?

Still no answers....

Ok... I gotta bump this one. I can't get it to mez reliably... Here is the order of the spells I use (maybe it's the problem?)....

Gem 1) Pacified Mind
Gem 2) Night's Endless Terror
Gem 3) Chromatic Alliance
Gem 4) Memory Flux
Gem 5) Tears of Visius
Gem 6) Decree of Tishan
Gem 7) Undermining Helix
Gem 8) Bewilder
Gem 9) Bafflement
Gem 10) Deadening Wave
Gem 11) Polyrefractive Rune
Gem 12) Ward of the Enticer

Sometimes the enchanter will mez adds, and sometimes he doesn't. Sometimes he will remez the adds, and sometimes he doesn't.

Is this normal?

• Sad
Reactions: EQDAB
It looks like Ward of the Enticer is what is doing the mezzing. Without that, he rarely mezzes the adds at all...

I also have issues with my chanter
my usual spell gems are
Decree of tash
Deadening wave
Undermining helix
Chaotic bewildering
nukes and dots

he never uses the aoe mez but will boot adds into other adds regardless of what direction I point him he turns to the worst direction.
he does slow but then chain cast Chaotic bewildering. when I clear that spell gem he nukes.

if I expect to need cc I use /bot off and manage him old school

• Sad
The list of mezzes (in order) are below:
Mez0: Beam of Slumber
Mez1: Scintilating Beam
Mez2: Bewilder
Mez3: Bafflement
Mez4: Deadening Wave

Are the timers messed up on Mez0 and Mez1? Or are they just broken? Any chance of getting this fixed?

If it's not broken, why are these abilities not getting used appropriately? Someone must have some answers, somewhere... Where do I go, or who can I talk to in order to find some answers?

Anyone? Beuller? Beuller? Beuller? lol

• Haha
or better yet.... How do I disable Mez0 and Mez1 until it can be figured out?

Last time I messed with MQ2Bot mez was about a year ago, and it was working pretty well. It does sounds like something is messed up in the coding of mez now though.

If you can get as much information as possible we'll try and track down what part of the logic is causing the problem.

• Love
I'm noticing some fundamental issues with timing on a lot of things... Even MQ2AutoBuff... Some of it has to do with who you have targeted as well (self compared to someone else).

There are many issues that are hard for me to describe and isolate... Just tell me what I need to do.

Thanks.

For example, sometimes, when trying to use the /casting command to cast spells on yourself, it will mem them, and then unmem them without casting, but those same spells work when telling them to cast on others.

Bard songs are a whole new world of pain in terms of twisting and timing.... But these issues are more inconvenience than anything else... The problems with Mez are life and death at every encounter... Unfortunately, usually death. :(

• Sad
And may I suggest that mezzing be the absolute #1 priority on the debuff routine? I worry it may not be.

I have not been playing my bots for the last couple of days since late june but yesterday my chanter did mez adds in Lce yesterday. maybe with no other adds close there was no reason to punk the extras

The last patch has been messing with MQ2Bot quite a bit.

I had to manually put most of my spells in Holyshits and downshits.

I was hoping that someone would fix it or report it before I could trouble shoot it a bit more.

:)

It looks like what is happening, is that the enchanter will go through all the other debuffs before trying to mez... Mezzing should be #1... Nothing else matters before that at all... :(

Guess this is still an issue, just started using mq2bot today because i couldn't get bot40 to mez with the enchanter, figured id give the plugin a shot, love it on the rest of my group but chanter is a mess... guess punts are better than no mez :\

• Haha
I will be working on this this weekend, sorry for any delay, but between work and getting something set up toon-wise/accounts, it is just taking me a little longer to do some testing in order to track down and optimize the issue.

Thanks for your patience!

htw

• Love
No worries htw, the work you all do here is greatly appreciated, I look forward to seeing what you can figure out this weekend. Thanks!

I will be working on this this weekend, sorry for any delay, but between work and getting something set up toon-wise/accounts, it is just taking me a little longer to do some testing in order to track down and optimize the issue.

Thanks for your patience!

htw

Any word on this? Is it part of the update you recently tried to make? The enchanter is still having fatal priority issues on when to use mez...

No.

Until these issues we are having with MQ2Main are ironed out, then testing on it is useless.

htw