Question mq2bot clr and wiz oom

I also put claw as my first spell in the lineup. And then put an 'if' statement to cast it only if my mana is below 50%. That results in more harvests when I am needing it.

I also put claw as my first spell in the lineup. And then put an 'if' statement to cast it only if my mana is below 50%. That results in more harvests when I am needing it.

You should try to cast Claw whenever it is off cooldown. No exceptions!
So no IF statements for Claw, it should be the most frequent spell you cast. Why?

Because it has a chance to reset all your spell gems except Twincast. I.E it resets your Harvest spell gem off cooldown.

See my post #4 in this thread:

http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/mq2bot-botting-plugin/31080-wizard-dps.html

Don't you run out of mana or is it endurance cost, chaining the Dicho song? Which reminds me I need to buy that spell on my bard.

But I run a bard that casts dicho regularly and I don't need my harvest spells most of the time.

Don't you run out of mana or is it endurance cost, chaining the Dicho song? Which reminds me I need to buy that spell on my bard.

Looks like you never used to run out of endurance on bard. A fix was posted on the test notes, so enjoy chaining Dichotomic for 1 more week!

- Corrected an issue that prevented bard songs from costing endurance.

Looks like you never used to run out of endurance on bard. A fix was posted on the test notes, so enjoy chaining Dichotomic for 1 more week!

- Corrected an issue that prevented bard songs from costing endurance.

Fun while it lasted. :p