MQ2AutoLoot

ariakus

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Hi,

Any seeing Lore Items (Lore Equipped items) are popping up with a box and asks for confirmation to loot or not?

If I already have the same item looted in my bag, this will pop-up when looting the same "Lore -Equipped" item.
Can Dev take look at this?

Attachments

• Lore.JPG
    Lore.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 17
It means its lore once you equip it but can carry multiples that are not attuned, for selling.

Reactions: EQDAB
It means its lore once you equip it but can carry multiples that are not attuned, for selling.

I don't think that's the case. If equipped already, I won't be able to loot another one. (I searched the item, none of them are equipped)

But as I stated, if I clicked on YES, I am able to loot the item again.

I am so surprised that no one from here is using this plugin, or no one has the same issue? It's only me?

Note:
I hate to compare from here to other MQ2, but another MQ2 site has this updated, and apparently no one from here is looking into it?
Look at other site's update notes, it was from June 20th and they got it fixed already.

Jun 20 2020 by (XYZ-Sorry have to take off your name)
- MQ2AutoLoot (Plure) - Fixed issues relating to change in text for ConfirmationDialogBox for no trade/ and lore-equip items

Last edited:
Thanks Ariakus for the information, I think I see the problem with changes EQ made in the dialog text.

I've just pushed an update of MQ2AutoLoot to update server, can you run it and let me know if problem is resolved for you?

Thanks.

Thank you, this is fixed.
AR

Hi all,
I dont use the master looter routine and on regular looting (using mq2advloot) the lore-equipped process is stuck on the Yes command.
Is there any settings in mq2advloot im missing ?
Or any other line to add ?
Thx.
Arph