Question MQ2Autologin mess up the eqclient.ini

KingArthur

AutoBots
Reaction score
I found that no matter how I set the launch delay between clients, the autologin sometimes seems mess up the eqclient.ini.

Seems like it occasionally call the origin eqclient.ini and like all my settings before are never existed.

Any clues? Thanks

What happens is file eqclient.ini is being read/written two by multiple instances. If it happens that the client goes to read but it can't open the file because another is writing to it, then you get the default value , which the client then tries to write back.

Once you have the settings the way you like them. Make the file read on from the OS file manager.

What happens is file eqclient.ini is being read/written two by multiple instances. If it happens that the client goes to read but it can't open the file because another is writing to it, then you get the default value , which the client then tries to write back.

Once you have the settings the way you like them. Make the file read on from the OS file manager.

Thanks a lot for the reply Dewey! But could you be more specific on the “make the file read on from the OS file manager” plz? How do I set it?
Thanks again sir!

KA

Sorry that should be "ready only"

Start file explorer. Find the file. Right click it and select properties. Select read only.