MQ2AutoLogin for all sessions?

Hopeless

Reaction score
I do 6 boxes.
Is there a setting in MQ2Autologin that I can just click 1 EQ shortcut and launch all 6 sessions for me?

currently I have to click the EQ shortcut 6 times.

Thanks,

make 6 EQ shortcuts..

make a .bat file to launch those 6 shortcuts.

????

Profit?

example of my .bat

start 1EverQuest-account1
sleep 2
start 2EverQuest-account2
sleep 2
start 3EverQuest-account3
sleep 2
start 4EverQuest-account4
sleep 2
start 5EverQuest-account5
sleep 2
start 6EverQuest-account6
sleep 2
exit

where each 1Everquest-account1 is a link to either eqgame.exe patchme /login: or wineq2..

or you can just configure eqlaunch in mq2 folder

make 6 EQ shortcuts..

make a .bat file to launch those 6 shortcuts.

????

Profit?

example of my .bat

start 1EverQuest-account1
sleep 2
start 2EverQuest-account2
sleep 2
start 3EverQuest-account3
sleep 2
start 4EverQuest-account4
sleep 2
start 5EverQuest-account5
sleep 2
start 6EverQuest-account6
sleep 2
exit

where each 1Everquest-account1 is a link to either eqgame.exe patchme /login: or wineq2..

or you can just configure eqlaunch in mq2 folder

Thanks! actually good workaround..

I do 6 boxes.
Is there a setting in MQ2Autologin that I can just click 1 EQ shortcut and launch all 6 sessions for me?

currently I have to click the EQ shortcut 6 times.

Thanks,

Yes if mmobugs actually updated to the new mq2autologin but they haven't as far as I know.

We are using practically the same code for MQ2AutoLogin. We do have some minor changes to do with not auto logging in station name "ChangeMe" for safety reasons but other than that it's the same.

I think the difference lies with EQMules injector. It has auto launch of sessions I believe?

I haven't messed with it, but from what I heard the injector keeps track of session number open, so say you have 3 sessions of EQ open, and session 2 crashes, MQ2AutoLogin will relaunch session 2 rather than session 3 again.

If anyone has first hand knowledge with differences, please let me know.

Edit: PM I got below.

with the core version you right click the mq2 tray icon and you can load any char saved in your ini or you can load them all.

Yes if mmobugs actually updated to the new mq2autologin but they haven't as far as I know.
Yes, it's been that way for a long time. So no RH propaganda please. ;)

htw

You need to use the core version to understand what I mean. The code may be the same but you don't let people load profiles from the tray icon. With the core version you can load any saved profile from the mq2 tray icon or you can load as many as you want you just check each char and hit load all. If you have a bot group you saved that as a profile and can just load that group.

Ahhh, ok man - thanks for clarification, I see what you mean now. Yeah, that's partly done, and I need to get on it and finish it - life stuff interfered, apologies. I do appreciate the reminder.

htw

Yes, it's been that way for a long time. So no RH propaganda please. ;)

htw

You need to use the core version to understand what I mean. The code may be the same but you don't let people load profiles from the tray icon. With the core version you can load any saved profile from the mq2 tray icon or you can load as many as you want you just check each char and hit load all. If you have a bot group you saved that as a profile and can just load that group.

Wow that sounds crazy awesome.

when i took a break from eq back in 2012 i believe we could use the tray icon and log in with one click,never tryed the whole group with a click.

unless i am doing something wrong with the auto log in we have now you have to log in each group in the order you have them listed. the idea of having the option to auto log in a specific toon from the tray icon again sounds awesome.

I'd give Fry a handjob (well no, maybe stondraw's hand, but seriously) if this new functionality got backported to UF client build too. Loading in 54 toons with 8-10 being non responsive after the load up, gets... tedious. Would be awesome to be able to say, hey, reload the 54, but only the ones that are crashed.

Current build only does by eqgame.exe position (1-54)