MQ2AASpend for Veteran Reward AAs

Fayman

Reaction score
getting 10+ new AA is a pita to activate to many accounts.
I tried to find any plugin which does the task. MQ2AASpend was the first.

/aaspend Armor of Experience

kicks EQ into oblivion.

Any ideas for that?

yes but as long as it is not "bought" then it is not present.

So AAspend should do the trick. Activating the AA (buying it).
Because it is a cost of zero it is useful to activate that as default.
Activating it for 40+ toons is a pita (10-15 clicks on every toon makes 400+ clicks, not to count the usual "OK").

Avoiding wrist restrain means to automatically activate all cost 0 AAs.

Why the hell DGB does not do that automated if it does not cost anything, that is beyond me. Another completely useless and "not game relevant" click for a database entry.

To "Play" more than making a micromanagement in a database it is useful to automatic such deadly boring tasks.

How do I automate so that the whole enchilada activates with one click/macro/plugin command?

u asked how to spend (use) it not how to buy it
buying aa, I do use plugin aaspend with no issues

getting the aa the instructions are in the wiki of the plugin
using the aa, u can use mq2melee and a holyflag

Last edited:
reasoning a guess here...

I would say its just a bug with the AAspend option, and hopefully can be updated. With it previously needing the /veteran flag its likely not part of it.

If anybody tried the veteran AAs which are now available for every toon I would be happy. I assume a bug in that too.

At moment no option of MQ2AASpend does something in these veteran AAs except kicking my EQtask into Nirvana.

Took the Redguides V2.60, renamed the dll and it works like a charm.
As long as MMOBUGS does not work this will do it.

The current MMOBugs version of AASpend is set not to purchase 0 cost AA's.

With that said however, all of my characters when I logged them in already had all the veteran AA's despite most of them having never activated /veteran, and even with the ones that had activated /veteran I already had them awarded to me.

So while my current thoughts on the matter is that the cause of it not being purchased is likely due to zero cost to get the ability, I'm unable to test anything to fix it until I can find a character that hasn't already been awarded those AA's.

Some new toon creation, code rearranging, and testing later.

a couple of checks left to do, but should be okay to update soon.

Also, these are available at level 1. Like Eyes Wide Open, they should just give them to players instead of making us purchase them all for no ability points.

Attachments

• unknown (1).png
    unknown (1).png
    170.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Just run this on your toon when you log on.

Attachments

• buyvetAA.mac
    678 bytes · Views: 7
Cool, thanks.

In some years an update will change that and DGB will give it automatically. Until that point MQ2AASpend saves wrist restrains :cool: