MQ2 on the Test Server.

can copy all you want

can copy all the pp you can handle i think , the most i did was 2mil at a time cuz thats all i had.

and i too am curious, what all is involved in this, cuz i asked on mq2 site as well and got a response from a dev but he said it would prolly cost alot cuz it woudl be completley seperate work? is this true or is it just the same as regular source and all,, does compiling for test make things a little easier, or a whole lot harder on the devs here?

im out of town atm btw, but when i return i will definently give this a whirl and dontae for t6he time and effort.. thank you

can copy all the pp you can handle i think , the most i did was 2mil at a time cuz thats all i had.

and i too am curious, what all is involved in this, cuz i asked on mq2 site as well and got a response from a dev but he said it would prolly cost alot cuz it woudl be completley seperate work? is this true or is it just the same as regular source and all,, does compiling for test make things a little easier, or a whole lot harder on the devs here?

im out of town atm btw, but when i return i will definently give this a whirl and dontae for t6he time and effort.. thank you

The current exe on test server is almost the same as live, just required a few simple updates. We'll see how we go when they push a new exe with content changes.

I logged on test it didnt give me the newest expansion.

Plat on test is like a blind man in library congress....

You can copy all the plat your heart desires to Test, it is of little use there though.....the only thing plat is good for on test is paying your merc(s). Most everything on test is free or extreemly close to it, players auction off rots in general.... and they dont charge for it, or the port/campfire to get there.... best community on any server I have ever been on. Back when the loyalty vendor came out , i testcopied like 20million in bags of plat, only to find that test server was still lonley and there still wasnt anything in bazaar of value lol..... Group exp pots... now thats a different story =) quick way to make friends there. If you put your thinking cap on.

still?

is this still something we have the option to use?
if so how is it working out?
at first i made the mistake of going to FV to get good gear to go to test, i found out there was no mq2 on test and my world was crushed. then after barking up every tree i could imagine and getting no hope i got used to fv and started to really like it there.

now i see that they are removing the option to pay for future expansions with sc,( i understand that that move may be necessary at this stage to keep a profit rolling in, but they did lead us all to believe when ftp was coming out , that wed be able to use our 500 sc a month to put towards future expansions)(but oh well) however for me , ive only paid full price for an expansion a handful of times and since they let us get year subs with triple sc and then half off subs, i went a little crazy, now have 16 accounts paid up for a year. all of em are set on recurring so i was going to buy the expansion with the sc i generated from that. I really cant afford 16 accounts expansions at full price, even at half price later on id have to slowly chizle away at it to get an expansion on all my toons.

but i digress, im going to live out my year on FV since i hashed out the money for it or until the expansion comes out. then ill go over to test at that point. hopefully a few others will do the same so maybe there can be a raiding guild over there so my gear and experience doesnt plateau.

anyways, was just curious if the test server mq2 was still functional, and if so, did it turn out to be beneficial to this site to get the jump on things, or is it more of a hastle? also if it is still functional will it remain that way?

thank you all so much for any info.

Last edited:
test server are in fact in gold for all and last expensioon i have tested it say nothing but i can zone in voa without have it ;
you need something just take it on mule and copy it ) use it redo it

currently playing on test and have issues with aaspend,famkiller, and bots wont summon pets....are tlos different on test?