Monk AFK skiller

dcolligan

Reaction score
I was really tired of trying to skill up my FD / Intimidate so I wrote a quick macro to do it for me in Guild Hall one night since I couldn't find anything to do it specifically.

It did great on FD, slow on Mend, and even slower on Intimidate, but it did work. I'd added Begging to it as well, but got no skill ups in Guild Hall.

Then I added Sneak to it and tried it again, but I have no idea how fast it'll skill up the Sneak skill.

I was actually surprised it worked with Mend at all, since I was under the impression Mend didn't work at 100%, but it did.

Attachments

• Monkey.mac
    2.4 KB · Views: 80
Do you need a target for intimidation and begging? Who is your target if you do this in Guild Hall?

Yes, you must have a target for intimidate and beg.

Update

Do you need a target for intimidation and begging? Who is your target if you do this in Guild Hall?

YES, you do have to have someone targeted. I targeted the banker.

Also, the sneak wasn't working as predictably as I thought.

I changed line 41 to :

/doability "Sneak"

Doing this makes it cylce on and off every other iteration through the loop.

Status

Also, as of 11pm MST, the revised macro has been running about 4 hours.

It maxed out sneak, intimidation and mend are still very slow, and begging has not gained a single point. I'm in Kelethin targeting a guildmaster. So being in Guild Hall vs a real zone doesn't seem to affect the skillup rate.

Updated Version with /doability sneak change.

Here's the updated file with the sneak ability updated as noted above.

Attachments

• Monkey.mac
    2.3 KB · Views: 71
Reactions: burntbulb
Necro post but I just tried this mac tonight and it worked well, I maxed FD and then edited that out and it was far less noticable and skilled other skills... no beg but great otherwise.