Release MMOLoader Launch Integration

HTW,

Any limitations on how many profiles that are displayed?

I created 6 profiles, and right clicking the icon for the session manager I only have 3.

Anyway to increase that?

Updated. Give it a shot and let me know. Thanks!

Is it possible to create a hook for WinEQ2 users?

The current autologin (I guess we can call this the OLD one now) setup does it I'm not sure how hard it would be for Launch though.

Not sure what you're asking. You mean like I did in EQLaunch to launch InnerSpace or WinEQ2 profiles? As far as MQ2AutoLogin itself goes, that's not changed, it would work the same way with setting those up (using sessions and ini redirection).

htw

Anyone have a quick walkthrough or SS without real characters/passwords of how to setup?

Mine opens EQ and puts in like SERVER_TOONNAME in the username box.

Anyone have a quick walkthrough or SS without real characters/passwords of how to setup?

Is UseMQ2Login enabled? Take a look at your INI file, does it look right? You have MQ2AutoLogin being loaded in macroqauest.ini? That's a few starting points...

htw

HTW,

Any limitations on how many profiles that are displayed?

I created 6 profiles, and right clicking the icon for the session manager I only have 3.

Anyway to increase that?

Updated. Give it a shot and let me know. Thanks!

Is it possible to create a hook for WinEQ2 users?

The current autologin (I guess we can call this the OLD one now) setup does it I'm not sure how hard it would be for Launch though.

Not sure what you're asking. You mean like I did in EQLaunch to launch InnerSpace or WinEQ2 profiles? As far as MQ2AutoLogin itself goes, that's not changed, it would work the same way with setting those up (using sessions and ini redirection).

htw

Currently it launches an EQ session without Wineq2 if I use the new Launcher. Yes, exactly if there is some way to redirect it to use WinEQ2.

This was the best feature added to mq2 in awhile btw. No need to remember login info for 50 accounts just add them to the launcher and click the chars name and it will launch EQ and load that char.

A couple of changes that are in next push:

1) In configuration, if eqgame.exe for the profile exists at the path specified/shown, it will be green. If not, it will be red.
2) In configuration, when setting/selecting the default EQ path, if eqgame.exe doesn't exist there, it will warn you.
3) When launching a profile or profile group, if eqgame.exe isn't found at that location (and it fails) it will now let you know that.

htw

Currently it launches an EQ session without Wineq2 if I use the new Launcher. Yes, exactly if there is some way to redirect it to use WinEQ2.
I could add that in separately, as I would need to do it like I do in eqlaunch (config & entries & launches). I put it on list to work on.

htw

Is UseMQ2Login enabled? Take a look at your INI file, does it look right? You have MQ2AutoLogin being loaded in macroqauest.ini? That's a few starting points...

htw

Ok I enabled this. By the second or third instance it loads, it loads it full screen and it seems to wipe out my EQ settings (such as font colors, music off, etc.).

Any clue what might be causing that?

htw

Ok I enabled this. By the second or third instance it loads, it loads it full screen and it seems to wipe out my EQ settings (such as font colors, music off, etc.).

Any clue what might be causing that?
I have this problem occasionally just from having icons on my desktop using autologin. Once it goes full screen I have to turn spell effects and all that crap back off

Does it happen if you just start individual accounts, without going too fast? Just happens on group launches? Trying to figure out if it's actually speed related to EQ launch for you, i.e. trampling on eqclient.ini access or something. I haven't ever seen it, so am having to guess. If it were, I could allow a custom config of delay launch value.

htw

It happens when you go too fast I think. It happens when I load multiple manually also it looks like.

Cool, thanks. I have it not waiting long, for large groups (250ms) - when doing 4, I still don't see the issue, so maybe more? At any rate, going to fix up a place to set it, and you can play with more delay to find a happy value.

htw

I think when it is loading up the group of 4 or something it its going too fast. I think a slight delay needs to be put in between sessions

I will default it to say... 1 second (1000ms)?? And allow it to be changed.

htw

Sounds Good. I'll try it on next release

Oh, and forgot to mention where to set (although I'm sure you can find it). In Configuration, just click the menu, and you'll see it.

htw