Release MMOLoader Launch Integration

win title for each session

Thank you for this! Is it possible to update each window session with the character name being loaded? Perhaps this can already be done using the MQ2AutoLogin.ini but I haven't been able to figure it out.

Thank you for this! Is it possible to update each window session with the character name being loaded? Perhaps this can already be done using the MQ2AutoLogin.ini but I haven't been able to figure it out.
Well, could I reckon. I didn't really do it, since that's basically what I did MQ2WinTitle for (but I could make launch change it up front or something).

For now, you can use MQ2WinTitle, here is an example configuration for it:

MQ2WinTitle.ini
Code:
[Settings]
InGame=- ${Me.Name} ${Me.Surname} (${MacroQuest.Server}:${MMOBugs.StationName}) - ${Zone.Name}
Tell=* [${MacroQuest.LastTell}] - ${Me.Name} ${Me.Surname} (${MacroQuest.Server}:${MMOBugs.StationName}) - ${Zone.Name}
Other=- ${MacroQuest.Server}:${MMOBugs.StationName}
Zoning=- ${Me.Name} ${Me.Surname} (${MacroQuest.Server}:${MMOBugs.StationName}) - Zoning...
ShowHotKey=on
Debug=off
KeepOriginalTitle=on

htw

Is it possible to disable this? Not seeing a menu option or context on systray icon.
It requires patched .dll files seen at launch (mmoal.dll and mmoloader.dll), and that mq2autologin is enabled in plugin config.

As far as disabling the icon, not at present - can put it in 'hidden' with windows though.

htw

Anyone figured out how to use this with wineq2? WinEq2 is buggy for me with autologin now- sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't attach - would be nice to be able to use the launch program with WinEQ2 as using regular EQ just loads all the windows on top of each other...