Mmobugs vs redguides?

kukure

Reaction score
Hello there, I'm currently using redguides, I havnt tried mmobugs for years and I'm trying to figure out the difference..? Does mmobugs have some kind of decent boxing tool like kissassist or muleassist? I'm playing on EMU server if that's something to take into consideration

Bugs does have mq2bot. It is a plugin instead of a macro. It is more technical to get working well.

Other than that, bugs has some plugins for active hacks. Warping, cast while moving, doors stay open, always on eb, etc. Should check with the emu server for how much would be allowed. Also I am not sure how well those work on emu as I don't play on emu. But the basic stuff is the same. If you have the kissassist/muleassist macros from rg, they can be used on bugs. RG does have a larger forum with a more active base.

Amazing dev team here. My only complaint about it is that Fry's internet feels like it is mailing floppy disks to us from Australia at times.

• Haha
Reactions: EQDAB
Bugs does have mq2bot. It is a plugin instead of a macro. It is more technical to get working well.

Other than that, bugs has some plugins for active hacks. Warping, cast while moving, doors stay open, always on eb, etc. Should check with the emu server for how much would be allowed. Also I am not sure how well those work on emu as I don't play on emu. But the basic stuff is the same. If you have the kissassist/muleassist macros from rg, they can be used on bugs. RG does have a larger forum with a more active base.

Amazing dev team here. My only complaint about it is that Fry's internet feels like it is mailing floppy disks to us from Australia at times.

Thank you for your reply!

Reactions: EQDAB
I'm using them both, figured out how to switch between them reliably... I have several of the paid rg plugins and like using them for camping, but can't go without the mmobugs features either... I'd pay through the nose for cwtn on mmobugs.