MMOBugs vs RedGuides

is the server automaticly banning for using a zone or warp command or just if the gm catches ya?

Reactions: EQDAB
is the server automaticly banning for using a zone or warp command or just if the gm catches ya?
They can track it if they want, but I haven't seen any proof they have in the last few years.

It is frowned upon to use, but I test it is working every patch and account is fine.

Whilst of course cheat smarter is the better way I do have at least one account I couldn't give two hoots about which has used active hacks fairly regularly for the last year with so far no negative response. However I wouldn't be at all surprised one day to log in and find it banned

So just to toss my 2 cents into the ring on the 2.

I've been here for quite a long time and will be for my eq career. I can say I've never had an issue with the marketplace here, but have many times on rg. As for the compile it self having zone/warp/summon corpse are awesome benefits. The bot plugin serves it's purpose and works good enough for me. I've never not been able to find help or a macro or anything I've needed in all the time I've been here. Rg imo has a more active community but the one here is way more reliable in my experience and more knowledgeable.

Lot of ramble but I think once you get setup here you won't go back. They may have a more active community but I'd take 1 person that actually can help me over 100 that just babble on in the forums.

Just my 2 cents. Enjoy your time here! I'm no coder but if you have any questions feel free to reach out.

• Love
I am really wanting to test this. I have a friend that uses it and have a 4 team. IF it runs good will be happy to pay for the use. I did look for free version but... any way maybe just pay the 15 dollars if it doesn't work then