MMOBugs vs RedGuides

[QUOTE All i really want is a plug or macro that handles chanter charm pets ][/QUOTE]

the one guy that deveops plugins (for a yearly) fee, contributes may offer that plugin here as well as Red site, when he has it ready, which is in the works I gather
but if were asking for hopes M2Gmail, would be nice :)

RG has some pretty cool macros. The Tradeskill macros and explore are pretty cool but you are going to pay alot more for what's already included in the compile here. I ended up reloading compiles depending on what I am doing.

Community here is key for me.

Reactions: jarori43 and EQDAB
Only difference is required is watered down for those that have no idea how to code, I see agree I wish muleasist was here or better pulling for bot bot still gets stuck on stuff pulling if the zaxis is weird

I see agree I wish muleasist was here

I still use both but yea some of stuff being used over at RG is nice (macros) muleassist would be nice

well tbh here is my persoanl view. If you want to learn how things work instead of having to rely on other people to solve it for you and then keep pondering to yourself WHY? then MMOBUGS.COM is the place to be. not to compare another site with here, but at least before you get your answers there will be an explanation behind your question. there are alot of times even though told the reason that i get side tracked, but its all in the inventory access in my memory, and at least someone will respond without having to think of you otherwise. IDK about free trials or anything but if you like the active hacks and want to mess with them on a sloppy account while having access to the magic program then mmobugs.com is your answer.

Reactions: EQDAB
I think mmobugs is more for advanced users or people that redguides bans for stupid stuff personally I think there kissassist and muleasist and easyfind are the only things worth a damn there aside from chats eskay and cleric chanter warrior rogue beasties zerker plugging that he only offers to them based off a business agreement if mqbot had a customizable ini that loaded all the spells it uses for a on and off and if there were tad better instructions for ifs and a better pulling system it would be best out hands down

#AllMQ2BotPluginCustomizeAccess matters
when bot macro was good that was nice
bot plugin is nice, at least its a little more customizable than it was a few yrs ago, back then it was like, "you no like? NO SOUP FOR YOU!!"

• Haha
#AllMQ2BotPluginCustomizeAccess matters
when bot macro was good that was nice
bot plugin is nice, at least its a little more customizable than it was a few yrs ago, back then it was like, "you no like? NO SOUP FOR YOU!!"
Only true to a point. The reason I was unwilling to update mq2bot was because it required a total rework and I knew full well nobody would help me do that. Even with that I knowledge I still started and got the exected 0 feedback or help. That project has been sitting openly on my github for years (https://github.com/PeteSampras/MQ2Bot). Renji then started to help some and i updated it more 9 months ago but hit some walls and couldn't get testing when i needed it so it sits in that spot for now. People claim to want updates and then provide no feedback when said updates are being worked on. Had a lot of talk over the years and not much action from the community. Turns out people only speak up when they wanna bitch about something and when the actual work needs done those same people are nowhere to be found.

I can test and provide feedback my claims are legit if I knew how to code I could help do it just tell me what you need me to test and do I current run sk chanter shaman

Reactions: Quatarian
I'm always with MMOBugs compile, only with this badass platform, I can achieve whatever I've achieved right now. :cool:

There is one RG VV feature I really like. It puts the distance next to group members. It's in tiny yellow digits and is a HUGE help for knowing if someone in the box group falls behind or someone in my group is OOR. I play a priest and OOR is a constant problem.

There is one RG VV feature I really like. It puts the distance next to group members. It's in tiny yellow digits and is a HUGE help for knowing if someone in the box group falls behind or someone in my group is OOR. I play a priest and OOR is a constant problem.

I'm pretty sure you're talking about MQ2TargetInfo. Just load the plugin.

htw

Or, you can make a modified group window to include that information.

I think mmobugs is more for advanced users or people that redguides bans for stupid stuff personally I think there kissassist and muleasist and easyfind are the only things worth a damn there aside from chats eskay and cleric chanter warrior rogue beasties zerker plugging that he only offers to them based off a business agreement if mqbot had a customizable ini that loaded all the spells it uses for a on and off and if there were tad better instructions for ifs and a better pulling system it would be best out hands down
Oh I don't necessarily agree that is place is for advanced users. I'm not a developer nor do I have any real coding experience. It's been my experience that if you're willing to put forth some effort, you'll get help from others in the forums that do have the experience. I've visited RG a couple times, but always felt more comfortable with MMOB.

mq2bot is worth everything, the fact that singledly can manage any spell setup for all classes and work almost flawlessly in a single plugin amazes me, and its also virtually full customizable, although its not as simple as putting a couple of lines in an ini it has its way to tailor to your needs for 95% of whatever you may need

myself I am writting macros to play all 16 EQ classes and only miss WIZ and BST to finish, I have not tested any RG thing or class plugins, so I dont know how good or bad or performign they are, but the basics of any class can be done with a little code for the most, the bulk of last 15-10% left to perfection is waht would take the most of the time, it follow pretty much the pareto principle

I don't use it often but when I need reachit or sumcorpse, there is no substitute for MMOBugs.