MMOBugs vs RedGuides

vvizard

Reaction score
I have Redguides version atm, but it feels a little watered down from what I remember MQ2 being, Is there any thing One vs the other gives to make it worth trying MMOBugs again?

I have Redguides version atm, but it feels a little watered down from what I remember MQ2 being, Is there any thing One vs the other gives to make it worth trying MMOBugs again?

There is alot of good information, content and people on MMOB and RG and I maintain subs to both of them myself. When you say "watered down" you have probably identified the core difference for yourself already.

RG does not support any "active hacks" at all. Here on MMOB you can still get the "active" stuff like warp and piggyzone to use at your own risk.

I personally don't use warp and stuff like that simply because I am risk adverse but the beauty of MMOB is they will treat you like a grown up let you decide that for yourself whereas RG is not going to allow it at all.

Reactions: Marnan and EQDAB
I find the boards here have a lot more signal to noise ratio. I also trust the marketplace here.

Reactions: EQDAB
I have used both jn the past. I love the mmobugs people here and generally trust people here more than redguides.

However with that said, redguides has much more macro content, custom plug-ins etc than I've seen here.

Overall I've been a member here much, much longer and will continue to browse the boards etc.

I find the boards here have a lot more signal to noise ratio. I also trust the marketplace here.

VERY good point. MMOB is literally the only place I have or ever will buy an account from.

• Love
active plugins here is what keeps me around, also feel more trust w marketplace here, buying or selling this place feels more secure

RG has macros, plugins, info, people

I keep both atm

• Love
active plugins here is what keeps me around, also feel more trust w marketplace here, buying or selling this place feels more secure

RG has macros, plugins, info, people

I keep both atm

That's exactly what I wanted to say.

RG has its own Macro that is making more unique.

I missed the days when Bot.mac first came out and Pets was helping and answering all bot.mac related questions.

/cheers

What about RG limiting use to only non-Truebox servers? Does MMOB limit the use?

What about RG limiting use to only non-Truebox servers? Does MMOB limit the use?

It's a global MQ2 agreement to keep MQ2 off Truebox in exchange for Daybreak to not hassle MQ2 users on other servers.

So no, MQ2 wont work on truebox here unfortunately.

that feels like a feeler question , but EQMule and team made agreement with daybreak to not allow it to work on certain servers don't put blaim on RG or MMO bugs for that.

I have Lifetime subscriptions to both. I buy my Kronos over at RG and come here for community and compiles.

Fry is warmer. Redbot is funnier.

RG is alcart, with no active hacks.

I had RG and came from the "dark side" when they were charging for every plugging, stay with MMO, it is better

Yea but, we have Htw & Fry plus some excellent and smart player members here. And an excellent relationship with the MQ'Mule. MMOBugs rules! 🙆‍♂️ (y);)
My typo sucked. I meant MQ2muleassist is incredible, but everything else keeps me with mmobugs. All i really want is a plug or macro that handles chanter charm pets. :)