MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

MQ for Test server is still down. Sorry for the delay. Here was an update from Brainiac today about progress.

"Since so much of mq depends on it (UI changes), i don't feel its fair to release an incomplete and nonfunctional update until everything is working"

Reactions: EQDAB
So the front page says test is updated, but test doesn't work and there's no updates avail?

This isn't intended as annoying pressure, I just haven't really played in maybe a couple years, just came back, and so don't have recent context - is the test version still getting updated pretty quick these days?

they do try to keep it updated, but the last few months have been a bit bad because daybreak is updating the ui and that seems to be causing lots of issues. i haven't been paying much attention to it, but the downside to playing on test is they could have a patch to fix the patch that fixed the patch, keeping mq down for longer.

MQ updated for test.

Sorry about delays, test has been a nightmare lately though this one wasn't too bad.
No worries at all, it genuinely wasn't passive aggressive pressure. I just wasn't sure how often to check back! And thank you!

MQ updated for the test server crazy mob locking update.

Does the test mq version detect if mobs are encounter locked so toons don't attack mobs that are not attackable to them.

Does the test mq version detect if mobs are encounter locked so toons don't attack mobs that are not attackable to them.

No, this would need to be updated in the actual bot, so MQ2Bot or macro being used to bot. MQ2Bot gets it's target from assisting or extended target. I don't think the puller will pull something that has lost health so should avoid pulling them. This is all still new and we need to see how this plays out. Hopefully it doesn't stay on test server for too long.