MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

MQ2 updated for test.

I checked a few docracks before release, they should be good now.

----------
May 11, 2021

*** Highlights ***

- For the first time, you can quickly identify the gains and losses of equipping an item to determine if an item is an upgrade and by how much. See the UI section below for more information.
- New Hunter Achievements have been added for expansions Gates of Discord through Underfoot. See the NPCs section for details.
- Look to the Marketplace this month for the Halfling Heritage Crate. Each crate contains a random item. Trade these Halfling Heritage items to your friends or collect them all yourself!
- Check out everquest.com/packs this month for the new Roguish Rapscallion Pack and Successful Shenanigan Bundle!

*** Items ***

- Descriptive text has been corrected for Outrider of Karana and Norrath Keeper's bundles.
- Augmentation Distillers can now be stacked up to 100.
- Added missing descriptive text for the Evantil Guild Trophy.
- Corrected an issue with the Legend of the Jarsath Destroyer that prevented it from giving the Visage of the Girplan as a prize. Replaced one chance at a Jester with Prize: Visage of the Girplan. The chance to get other items is unchanged.
- Look to the Marketplace this month for the Halfling Heritage Crate. Each crate contains a random item. Trade these Halfling Heritage items to your friends or collect them all yourself!
- Check out everquest.com/packs this month for the new Roguish Rapscallion Pack and Successful Shenanigan Bundle!

*** Quests & Events ***

- There will no longer be broadcasts about the tipsy gnome race. You can speak to Teena to get an idea of when it starts up again.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some fabled NPCs to restore all of their health every tick. The following should no longer have this issue: The Fabled Manaetic Behemoth, The Fabled Saryrn, The Fabled Terris Thule, and The Fabled Warlord Gintolaken. In the Plane of Time instance: The Fabled Tallon Zek, The Fabled Vallon Zek, and The Fabled Saryrn.
- Fixed an issue with the Zlandicar Raid that could cause the dracoliches to spawn too quickly.
- Fixed a reset issue with the Defenders of the Tomb raid that could cause the event to reset if all the drakes were killed. Also reduced the hit points and damage of the drakes by 20% or more.
- Reworked the Rhag Cycle in Ssraeshza Temple using more modern techniques. Each boss should spawn reliably upon the death of the last.
- Modified the fourth event in Deathknell. Ayonae Ro will now become "vulnerable" over time (and health) rather than all at once.

*** Spells ***

- Fixed the spelling of Root Ball Exlosion and Root Bundle Exlosion.
- Corrected an issue where beam spells would sometimes try to hit mounts and targets out of line of sight.
- Necromancer - The Necrotizing Wounds line of spells will no longer stack with itself if cast by the same caster. The spells will do more damage and cost more mana. The proliferation spells that are triggered by these spells are unchanged.
- Necromancer - The Splurt line of spells will no longer stack with itself or with the Necrotizing Wounds line of spells. Higher ranks will deal more damage and cost more mana.
- Necromancer - The Scourge of Fates line of spells will no longer stack with itself. Scourge of Destiny now deals more damage and costs more mana. The spell line no longer uses a shared timer.

*** AA ***

- Corrected an issue where the 'Buy All' button for Mercenary AA Abilities was not properly checking remaining points and prerequisite ranks.

*** NPCs ***

- A full set of Hunter achievements, including new titles and era-appropriate container rewards, have been added to the following achievement categories:
- - Gates of Discord
- - Omens of War
- - Dragons of Norrath
- - Depths of Darkhollow
- - Prophecy of Ro
- - The Serpent's Spine
- - The Buried Sea
- - Secrets of Faydwer
- - Underfoot
- The following Hunter achievement container rewards have had their capacity increased:
- - Novice Dream Hunter's Satchel, from 15 to 26
- - Adept Dream Hunter's Satchel, from 15 to 28
- - Veteran Dream Hunter's Satchel, from 16 to 30
- - Expert Dream Hunter's Satchel, from 16 to 32
- - Satchel of the Dreamslayer, from 20 to 34
- - Novice Veil Hunter's Satchel, from 16 to 30
- - Adept Veil Hunter's Satchel, from 18 to 32
- - Veteran Veil Hunter's Satchel, from 22 to 34
- - Expert Veil Hunter's Satchel, from 24 to 36
- - Satchel of the Veilslayer, from 28 to 38
- - Adept Fear Hunter's Satchel, from 24 to 32
- - Expert Fear Hunter's Satchel, from 28 to 34
- - Expert Shadow Hunter's Satchel, from 30 to 36
- - Satchel of the Fearslayer, from 32 to 40
- All expansion achievement sub-categories have been re-ordered to be more consistent
- The Hunter achievement "Hunter of Gnome Memorial Mountain" has been moved from the Secrets of Faydwer category to The Burning Lands category as an optional component of the "Burnslayer" achievement

*** Miscellaneous ***

- Fixed the exit from Velketor's Labyrinth in Torment of Velious to deposit folks in the Great Divide rather than Eastern Wastes.
- Fixed a longstanding zone instability problem related to fellowship campfires.
- Merged groups will no longer include offline members in the creation of a new group. They will need to be invited to the group again if they log back in.

*** UI ***

- Added in the Item Compare feature.
- - You can now easily identify the gains and losses of equipping an item or which slot to equip it in to gain the most benefit.
- - To use this, inspect any equippable or augment item and select the currently equipped item in the new dropdown box you want to compare to.
- - This will allow you to see all the relevant equipment traits, stats, and effects that would be added or removed and any value differences.
- - Your race, class, and deity must match on the item in order to compare.
- Added two additional color options 'Item Stat Positive' and 'Item Stat Negative' which allow you to customize the colors used to display stat values in the Item Display Window.
- Corrected an issue that allowed shared bank bags to be opened while shrouded.
- Corrected an issue where weapon ratio would not accumulate damage correctly if the base item and an augment both had elemental or bane damage. Moved elemental damage to a secondary ratio that displays in parenthesis since it varies by NPC resistances.
- Added a potential fix for the raid window sometimes causing the client to lock up when moving players into groups.
- Messages about pending overflow items when logging in will now be displayed with the System Messages filter instead of showing up with Spell Failures.
- Fixed a typo in the Server Transfer Window.
- Corrected an issue that prevented Loot All in the Advanced Loot window from looting all.

- Changed -
EQUI_ItemDisplay.xml
EQUI_Templates.xml

*** Previously Updated ***

- Extended the first phase of the anniversary events by two weeks.
- Fixed an issue in the mission A Different Perspective that prevented the 6th step "Unlock the way to the seventh floor element" from completing successfully.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing all NPCs in the Plane of Time and some NPCs in other Planes of Power zones from becoming Fabled.

- The EverQuest Team

Reactions: EQDAB
TEST UPDATE..

This from Forum::
Test is being updated today with our current Live build. There are no new patch notes at this time. Everything should match Live.

Not sure what the issue not even service really a big issue all I know is every time until this last update I would load lickety split now there's quite a delay between when I initially type in my password to login my character to the character select screen to actually being put on the map I'm not too sure what it was previously but it was fast I would say maybe a minute some real close to that now I'm about to time it but it seems like 3 or 4 minutes
I am using the isboxer as well not sure of the problem lies there it's not really a big problem is just a noticeably significant difference so because I noticed it I'm saying it

Not sure what the issue not even service really a big issue all I know is every time until this last update I would load lickety split now there's quite a delay between when I initially type in my password to login my character to the character select screen to actually being put on the map I'm not too sure what it was previously but it was fast I would say maybe a minute some real close to that now I'm about to time it but it seems like 3 or 4 minutes
I am using the isboxer as well not sure of the problem lies there it's not really a big problem is just a noticeably significant difference so because I noticed it I'm saying it
Try the following.
Right click MMOLoader -> Options -> Disable Hotkeys

I know someone had a similar issue a few weeks ago. If you loaded any new plugins recently, try unloading them. Other than that, I am not sure.

Test just patched!

June 8, 2021

*** Items ***

- Starting bag, food, and drink on newly created characters is no longer tradable even on a free-trade server.
- Check out the new Past Expansion Collector's Edition Bundle in the Marketplace this month! Available on severs with Underfoot unlocked. Individual items are available while the expansion they originally came with is active.
- Increased the size and the cap of the Dragon's Hoard for all players.

*** Quests & Events ***

- The reward chest for The Amalgam Arbiter will have all of its loot all the time.

*** Spells ***

- Hate over time spells no longer apply hate to players after death or evac as long as you don't respawn in the same zone or evac in under 6 seconds.
- Corrected an issue where certain types of healing and damage spells would display focus effect messages even if the Focus Effect filter was turned off.
- Beastlord - The Trushar's Mending line of healing spells will now heal your target if it is an ally, or your target's target if it is cast on a foe.
- Ranger - The Sylvan Light and Desperate Deluge lines of healing spells will now heal your target if it is an ally, or your target's target if they are cast on a foe.
- Paladin - The Burst of Sunlight, Light of Life/Gleaming Light, and Ethereal Cleansing lines of healing spells will now heal your target if it is an ally, or your target's target if they are cast on a foe.

*** AA ***

- Corrected an issue where the 'Buy All' button for AA Abilities was not properly checking remaining points and prerequisite ranks.

*** NPCs ***

- Headshot will no longer work on the wyverns in Cobalt Scar (CoV).
- The following hunt achievements have been removed:
- - Depths of Darkhollow: Hunter of The Hatchery
- - The Buried Sea: Hunter of Suncrest Isle
- - The Buried Sea: Hunter of Jardel's Hook
- The following hunter achievement point values have been changed:
- - Depths of Darkhollow: Adept Hunter of Depths of Darkhollow (decreased from 30 to 20)
- - Prophecy of Ro: Hunter of Sverag, Stronghold of Rage (increased from 10 to 60)
- - The Buried Sea: Adept Hunter of The Buried Sea (increased from 10 to 30)
- - The Buried Sea: Veteran Hunter of The Buried Sea (decreased from 40 to 20)
- The following hunter achievement now grants a title reward:
- - Prophecy of Ro: Hunter of Sverag, Stronghold of Rage (Rageslayer, and the Rageslayer)
- The following hunter achievement components have been removed:
- - Gates of Discord: Hunter of Qinimi, Court of Nihilia: Rarundel`s Memory
- - Gates of Discord: Hunter of Barindu, Hanging Gardens: Colossus of War
- - Omens of War: Hunter of Nobles' Causeway: a murkglider pup
- - Depths of Darkhollow: Adept Hunter of Depths of Darkhollow: Hunter of The Hatchery
- - Prophecy of Ro: Hunter of Sverag, Stronghold of Rage: Martihaz the Destroyer
- - Prophecy of Ro: Hunter of Sverag, Stronghold of Rage: Zaignoz the Insane
- - The Serpent's Spine: Hunter of Goru`kar Mesa: Lup Calea
- - The Serpent's Spine: Hunter of Blackfeather Roost: a harpy explorer
- - The Serpent's Spine: Hunter of Vergalid Mines: Vegalak
- - The Serpent's Spine: Hunter of Direwind Cliffs: Blackwolf
- - The Serpent's Spine: Hunter of Direwind Cliffs: Direwing
- - The Serpent's Spine: Hunter of Icefall Glacier: a dire wolf pup
- - The Serpent's Spine: Hunter of Frostcrypt: Icefloe
- - The Serpent's Spine: Hunter of Valdeholm: tornado servant
- - The Buried Sea: Novice Hunter of The Buried Sea: Hunter of Suncrest Isle
- - The Buried Sea: Novice Hunter of The Buried Sea: Hunter of Jardel's Hook
- - Secrets of Faydwer: Hunter of Fortress Mechanotus: Oxidilus the Junk Collector
- - Secrets of Faydwer: Hunter of Meldrath's Majestic Mansion: Findlewill
- The following hunter achievement component names have been updated:
- - Prophecy of Ro: Hunter of Sverag, Stronghold of Rage: Chieftain Darkmaw
- - Secrets of Faydwer: Hunter of Fortress Mechanotus: Hardbottom, Recycler Union
- - Underfoot: Hunter of Kernagir, the Shining City: A Shop Sweeper (Trelinna, Lady of Pain)
- - Underfoot: Hunter of Kernagir, the Shining City: A Wary Guard (Sirana, the Knife Mistress)
- The following hunter achievement components are now part of the following achievements:
- - Prophecy of Ro: Slayer of Prophecy: Hunter of Sverag, Stronghold of Rage
- - Prophecy of Ro: Veteran Hunter of Prophecy of Ro: Hunter of Theater of Blood
- - The Buried Sea: Novice Hunter of The Buried Sea: Hunter of Thalassius, the Coral Keep
- - The Buried Sea: Novice Hunter of The Buried Sea: Hunter of Jewel of Atiiki
- - The Buried Sea: Hunter of The Buried Sea: Dreadclaw
- - The Buried Sea: Hunter of The Buried Sea: Helushka
- - The Buried Sea: Hunter of The Buried Sea: Blacksail Bob
- - The Buried Sea: Hunter of The Buried Sea: Bloody Marc
- - The Buried Sea: Hunter of The Buried Sea: Jelly Bones Bud
- - The Buried Sea: Hunter of The Buried Sea: Tetraton
- The following hunter achievement component is now optional:
- - Prophecy of Ro: Slayer of Prophecy: Hunter of Sverag, Stronghold of Rage
- The following hunter targets should now reliably spawn:
- - Dragons of Norrath: Hunter of Stillmoon Temple: Jadewing
- - Dragons of Norrath: Hunter of Stillmoon Temple: Wei Zhang
- - Dragons of Norrath: Hunter of Stillmoon Temple: Stoneskin
- - Dragons of Norrath: Hunter of Thundercrest Isles: Fersama
- - Dragons of Norrath: Hunter of Thundercrest Isles: Fumi the Vigilant
- - Dragons of Norrath: Hunter of Thundercrest Isles: Gox Ironmaw
- - Dragons of Norrath: Hunter of Thundercrest Isles: Hidekazu
- - Dragons of Norrath: Hunter of Thundercrest Isles: Hidetada
- - Dragons of Norrath: Hunter of Thundercrest Isles: Hidetora
- - Dragons of Norrath: Hunter of Thundercrest Isles: Kafu the Turbulent
- - Dragons of Norrath: Hunter of Thundercrest Isles: Kodama the Voltaic
- - Dragons of Norrath: Hunter of Thundercrest Isles: Kunz Boomsetter
- - Dragons of Norrath: Hunter of Thundercrest Isles: Mihoko the Rector
- - Dragons of Norrath: Hunter of Thundercrest Isles: Minoru the Crafty
- - Dragons of Norrath: Hunter of Thundercrest Isles: Ninsei the Tempest
- - Dragons of Norrath: Hunter of Thundercrest Isles: Rinako the Stalwart
- - Dragons of Norrath: Hunter of Thundercrest Isles: Sor Stormreach
- - Dragons of Norrath: Hunter of Thundercrest Isles: Sugita the Vicarious
- - Dragons of Norrath: Hunter of Thundercrest Isles: Toshiharu
- - Dragons of Norrath: Hunter of Thundercrest Isles: Toshinobu
- - Dragons of Norrath: Hunter of Thundercrest Isles: Yoshiaga
- - Dragons of Norrath: Hunter of Thundercrest Isles: Yoshihiro
- - Dragons of Norrath: Hunter of Thundercrest Isles: Yukari the Enlightened
- The following hunter targets can be killed in the given zone and correctly give hunt kill credit:
- - The Buried Sea: Hunter of The Buried Sea: Dreadclaw
- - The Buried Sea: Hunter of The Buried Sea: Helushka
- The following hunter target can no longer be killed without spawning its adds, correctly spawns its adds at <=50% HP, and correctly gives hunt kill credit (and loot) when the loot granting add is killed:
- - Underfoot: Hunter of The Convorteum: Animated Lava

*** Progression Servers ***

- Updated Phinigel to be a standard live server instead of a progression server, and enabled free to play.

*** Miscellaneous ***

- Fixed an issue where %1 was being sent in a message to the user when certain spells or combat abilities failed.
- Added a message when security locked accounts log in without LaunchPad.
- Added a message for all unhandled login errors that includes the error code.
- Heroic Charisma now has diminishing returns for values over 4000.
- Heroic Intelligence and Wisdom now have diminishing returns for values over 4000.
- Heroic Stamina now has diminishing returns for values over 4000.
- Heroic Dexterity now has diminishing returns for values over 4000.
- Heroic Agility now has diminishing returns for values over 4000.
- Heroic Strength now has diminishing returns for values over 4000.

*** UI ***

- Fixed an issue where out of date custom EQUI_ItemDisplayWnd files would cause a client crash instead of the expected behavior of reloading the default UI and reporting an error.
- Corrected an issue where only 85 debuffs would display in the target window instead of the total 97.
- Invite all DZ in the guild interface now sends invites to people already in raid to the DZ.

- Changed -
EQUI_TargetWindow.xml

- The EverQuest Team

There is an error with mq2 EQ wire

Says could not find pattern for Crender__RenderScene
I tried unloading and loading again no luck

Reactions: Fry
This is still not working

Attachments

• 20210612_130304.jpg
    20210612_130304.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 4
MQ2 updated for test patch.

MQ2Overseer more than likely wont function properly until it's updated with new changes.

July 13, 2021

*** Items ***

- Rat Ears will no longer be available for purchase from merchants until The Serpent's Spine is active.
- Items that are contained in the Past Expansion Collector's Edition Bundle are now flagged as Heirloom.
- Added text to Guild Teleport items to indicate which zone each item will align the teleporter to.
- Fixed a typo in the Velium Endowed Censer's name.
- All past Heritage Crate wrapped furniture items can now be placed in neighborhoods without having been unwrapped. Further more, restrictions to unwrap these items have now been removed, with the restrictions having been moved to the teleport spells when applicable.
- Renamed the Masterwork Axe Components used for Berserker abilities to Fine Axe Components. Everything will be fine.

*** Quests & Events ***

- Reduced the respawn time for Kurron Ni from about 84 hours to about 4 hours.
- "Root balls" in the Vulak and Aaryonar raid events can now be targeted by spells.

*** Spells ***

- The /disc command has been updated to accept partial discipline names.
- Rogue - Corrected an issue in the description for Dissident Weapons and Composite Weapons.
- Fixed several instances where bolt-style spells were appearing as bags in flight.
- Necromancer - Corrected a bad description for Ashen Skin and Frozen Skin.
- Paladin - Increased the stun level cap for Force of Orthiss and Force of the Jade Cohort by 5.
- Rogue - Adjusted Pinpoint Defects to improve over previous abilities in the line. All ranks now reduce the target's evasion by 7 percent. The spell now adds an additional amount of damage to every melee strike from the rear arc of its target. This effect will fade after a limited number of strikes.
- Multiple Classes - One-tick buffs that trigger other buffs (like Unity buffs or some progressive spells) will now count down in non-combat zones rather than blinking forever.
- Berserker - Corrected the progression of the riposte chance benefits on Ritual Scarification. The values for Rank I and Rank II were swapped.
- - Berserker - Raised the HP caps on all ranks of Ritual Scarification.

*** AA ***

- Warrior - The Combatant's Pact description now explicitly lists that it focuses both Druid and Cleric versions of promised healing spells.

*** NPCs ***

- Fixed an issue that prevented The Buried Sea Hunter achievement, "Brineslayer" from being completable despite having already completed the "Adept Hunter of the Buried Sea" achievement.

*** Overseer ***

- New Overseer Agent Packs available late July.
- - The Fighter Pack, Worker Pack, and Traveler Pack are coming to the marketplace.
- - These packs grant 3 uncommon agents with jobs that match the pack type; the Fighter Pack can grant Marauders, Spies, or Soldiers; the Worker Pack can grant Artisans, Harvesters, or Scholars; the Traveler Pack can grant Diplomats, Merchants, or Explorers.
- New Agents and Quests
- - New agents of all rarities have been added to the Overseer system.
- - New quests of all levels and rarities, featuring new job+trait combinations exclusive to these new agents, have also been added.
- - New recruitment quests for new iconic agents have also been added.
- Quest Party Fixes
- - Quest party slots with a combination of jobs/traits that necessitated using duplicates of the same iconic agent have been adjusted to NOT have such job/trait combinations; this fixes a few quests that could not be started because of the iconic rule.
- - Quest party slots with a combination of jobs/traits that necessitated using a particular agent that lacked the requisite job rank have been adjusted to NOT have such job/trait combinations; this fixes a few quests that had a combination of jobs/traits that could not be fully matched.
- - Quest party slots should no longer have duplicates of the same trait assigned to them.
- Agent Lore/Trait Fixes
- - Fixed a number of minor grammatical issues in the Agent Lore text of several agents.
- - Clockwork VIIX now has lore text calling out his disguise.
- - Guard Orcflayer no longer has any references to Felwithe in his lore text and now has the Warrior trait instead of the Ranger trait.
- - Inquisitive Wanderer now has the Cleric trait instead of the Monk trait.
- - The Fairy trait has been renamed Faerie.
- When choosing an Overseer quest, the window will show the full trait name and the trait will not wrap around to the next line.
- Overseer items, such as Agent Echos, now have descriptions explaining what they do.

*** Progression Servers ***

- Keys should now drop from the appropriate NPCs on randomized loot servers.
- Removed the auto AFK kick from Aradune.

*** Miscellaneous ***

- Fixed a client crash related to spell particles that would occur most commonly in Claws of Veeshan raids.
- The "/who" command's output now includes the full zone name in addition to the existing short name.

*** UI ***

- Healing messages will now be displayed when a player casts a heal over time spell on a damaged pet.
- The /alt list command will now display links correctly.

- Changed -
EQUI_Animations.xml
EQUI_OverseerWnd.xml

- The EverQuest Team[/code]

I meant to say something yesterday but test server compile has been down since yesterday

The link at the start of this thread didn't work for me until I copied it and changed http to https. Using Chrome.