MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

Test server has been updated with latest core files. Almost every single one of our plugins had to be altered due to changes to core. Props to Htw for putting in the work to do so, also thanks to EQMule for the work hes put in lately to core.

The freeze from MQ2Ic should be not as noticeable any longer. Please let me know if there are any problems before we push this over to MQ2 for live servers.

We have not updated our version of MQ2AutoLogin to cores version quite yet, as some work needs to be done with MMOLoader before this happens.

CTD when I type /bot on but I'm not getting the normal crash detection window which allows me to report it?

CTD as soon as characters go to enter world for some reason when I click on send report it does nothing

I also had two (of 6) characters continually crashing as soon as they entered the world. I deleted the configuration files SERVER_TOONNAME for both characters and seemed to fix the issue.

yes deleting toon server name file does allow you to enter world ...replacing the file and starting mq2melee seems to cause crash

yes deleting toon server name file does allow you to enter world ...replacing the file and starting mq2melee seems to cause crash

Unload MQ2Melee, and I'm not sure you can use MQ2Bot currently. Htw is looking into it. Will hopefully get you a fix soon.

Updated test with latest live fixes / updates.

Violent5, that issue should be resolved.

htw

crashing on any hotkey press

Pressing any key button crashes me. doesnt matter if its the button sit or attack or if i wrote the hotkey , any hotkey crashes me

Pressing any key button crashes me. doesnt matter if its the button sit or attack or if i wrote the hotkey , any hotkey crashes me
The docracks probably need adjusted/fixed for test, we haven't done that yet, been concentrating on live. Are you using a crack that may affect it?

htw

bare min

i normally run mq2 bare as possible a i box but not an auto bot boxer , use mainly for map , twist and melee.

Pushed update for test to include live fixes. DoCracks not verified, so please report any issues with any of them (CTD or otherwise).

Thanks.

htw

eqbc

havin trouble with eqbc not wanting to load is it a known issue
also i have seen someone tell me that u get to different beasts if u load the bot mac in 2 dif ways
1..../mac bot on
1.../bot on

toon act dif on each lol im lost

havin trouble with eqbc not wanting to load is it a known issue
also i have seen someone tell me that u get to different beasts if u load the bot mac in 2 dif ways
1..../mac bot on
1.../bot on

toon act dif on each lol im lost

There is no known issues with MQ2EQBC. Make sure you run EQBCS.exe first, which will launch a server to connect to. Make sure plugin is loaded with /plugin mq2eqbc, then connect with /bccmd connect localhost

/macro bot on, is for bot.mac
/bot on, is for plugin MQ2Bot.

Both are different botting methods. I'd suggest sticking to MQ2Bot plugin, so using /bot on.

Fry.

same here, starts up and then stops, not logging anything that i can find and no errors..
it is acknowledging in eventviewer that it is checking for updates and no updates available.

Last edited:
Set you computer date back to 8th of September and it should solve the issue of MMOLoader auto closing for the time being. Htw will publish a MMOLoader update soon that will fix the problem.