MMOBugs Macroquest2 Trial Version (Including EQEMU Compile)

Villageidiot

Captain Douchebag
Reaction score
MMOBugs MacroQuest2 Trial Version

Here at MMOBugs we feel it's time to share. So we've decided to release a trial compile to all users. All that is needed is to register with the site and download the MMOLoader and you're golden! Sounds great huh!? Sounds too good to be true? Well here's the catch, the compile will only work basic plugins.

So feel free to get your friends here and help them register so they too can enjoy "Cheating Smarter" even if it's just a taste of what they could have.

Click MMOBugs MQ2 Full Installer to download the compile.

And for our EQ Emulator Users

Click MMOBugs MQ2 Rain of Fear Full Installer to download the Rain of Fear (ROF) Emulator clients compile.
Click MMOBugs MQ2 House of Thule Full Installer to download the House of Thule (HOT) Emulator clients compile.
Click MMOBugs MQ2 Underfoot Full Installer to download the Underfoot (UF) Emulator clients compile.
Click MMOBugs MQ2 SOD Full Installer to download the Seeds of Destruction (SOD) Emulator clients compile.
Click MMOBugs MQ2 SOF Full Installer to download the Secrets of Faydwer (SOF) Emulator clients compile.
Click MMOBugs MQ2 Titanium Full Installer to download the Titanium (TI) Emulator clients compile.​

Last edited by a moderator:
being unable to use loot is fubar. not loot no plat, no plat no krono, no krono no sub =(

i think so, i just started it and it says cant load advloot. and alot of other stuff, it would be nice when we configure the plugins we want to use it it listed the ones we cant use as free version. i intend to subscribe but right now my paypal is under verify because old card expired, so i cant do it until end of month when ill be able to verify my paypal acc.

i think so, i just started it and it says cant load advloot. and alot of other stuff, it would be nice when we configure the plugins we want to use it it listed the ones we cant use as free version. i intend to subscribe but right now my paypal is under verify because old card expired, so i cant do it until end of month when ill be able to verify my paypal acc.

I've granted you a free week. Hope that helps.

thanks sir! it sure helps! i just want to learn my way around so i can setup my 3 accs once i get my paypall running again!

I'm trying to use the Truebox installation but it's telling me I have the wrong version and now I see the read message saying MQ2 doesn't work on Truebox Servers, but then why is there an installation specifically for Truebox servers?

Do I need to be fully subscribed or does it truly not work at all?

I'm trying to use the Truebox installation but it's telling me I have the wrong version and now I see the read message saying MQ2 doesn't work on Truebox Servers, but then why is there an installation specifically for Truebox servers?

Do I need to be fully subscribed or does it truly not work at all?

MQ2 for Truebox was discontinued a few months ago. I had forgotten to update the trial download page. I'm really sorry. I've fixed the page up.

Villageidiot you still around? and do u remember Someoneorsomething? PM Plz

C++ ERROR

I tried to load this on my second computer and getting a This needs C++ it starts to load C++ and stops frezzes or just sits..... Any suggestions. I know Ive seen a post on this but I cant find it any more..

Thank You.

Pulls

ok seems to have partialy loaded now

Eggame.exe system error "The program cant start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime(1-1-0.dll is missing

Where is a list of the "basic" plugins? Been a while since I used MQ2 so want to check it out first b4 going in with all fours :)

Can you use plugin MQ2EQBC with the trial version?

I see it listed in the active plugins, but i cant seem to get any functionality.

I see it listed in the active plugins, but i cant seem to get any functionality.

MQ2EQBC should work in trial version.

You need to run the server first (One of the EQBCS.exe) then connect to it

/plugin MQ2EQBC
/bccmd connect localhost