MMOBugs MacroQuest2 FAQ - Please Read

so i plugged in mq2moveutils

and cant figure out the /command to get one toon to follow the other

when i type /stick then toons name just pops up some other stick crap

when i type /follow its just normal follow

i need somethin that i can put my toons on follow and they will follow not get stuck behind a tree or somethin...anything likethat around? thats not insanely complicated just a plugin

Target the toon you want to stick to then type /stick or /stick # (# being how close you want to stick to the toon).

plugin

which plugin and command for pc alert in a zone and entering zone?

MQ2Focii

MQ2Focii is lacking a description, and usage documentation.

any info on mq2missing? messing with it and i cant quite get the right filters I want to see. I see no documentation unless ive missed it then I appologize

any info on mq2missing? messing with it and i cant quite get the right filters I want to see. I see no documentation unless ive missed it then I appologize

It's pretty simple, you set the 'lists' you want to see.

/missing

• while list=dz,task,group,raid,zone,guild
      Example: /missing raid task

So in the above example, it includes raid & task members.

I'll try to get wiki up to date on it.

htw

Super cast

cant figure out what im doing wrong here. I type /scast Cascading Darkness. It keeps telling me I dont have it memorized or please enter a valid spell name. Yes i have it memorized. I type /scast splurt and it works fine. Any ideas plz ?

cant figure out what im doing wrong here. I type /scast Cascading Darkness. It keeps telling me I dont have it memorized or please enter a valid spell name. Yes i have it memorized. I type /scast splurt and it works fine. Any ideas plz ?

try: /scast "cascading darkness"

htw

Thanks for the help

Thanks for the help im sure that works but my dang keyboard button " wont work on eq for some odd reason. Works here.

I have that problem in EQ on my laptop, except with the = sign, I try to turn things on/off on mq2melee but without equal you can't do much lol.

Ya it's doing it for the " too, weird, why is that? Keeping me from doing a lot of things.

Logging Out Issues

Been getting twiddle log ins and outs with MMO Premium for the last few hours. Any known issued? Unable to reproduce, but is affecting all PC's on the same gateway.

No firewall, and no known issues previously.

Reboot does not seem to improve, also tried a manual log out and back in, gives me an incorrect PW error? (tripple checked spelling and caps, it's the right onw).

Not that I use much of the warp etc, posting in the event anyone else has noticed this.

Was looking for info on mq2famkiller, didnt see in Faq list but search found it, would be nice for others if it was in the faq with the other pluggins. Nice little time saver. (both the pluggin and the faq lol)

For along time I couldn't use the " key in EQ. I finally found out that it was because of my infrared controller for my Media Center remote control. I removed the sensor, which connected via USB, and the " key works fine in EQ. Never learned WHY that happens but apparently it is a common problem, at least with XP Media Center.

Skuz

sumcorpse bugged?

For some reason, when I tried using sumcorpse with my mage to summon another corpse, it keeps saying "corpse is too far away to summon" It works fine if I use it with my other toons, but not my mage. Not 100% sure if it's just the mage or any toon on that account. Any ideas why it would work with some but not other toons? Thanks. And yes, I do have it loaded.

For some reason, when I tried using sumcorpse with my mage to summon another corpse, it keeps saying "corpse is too far away to summon" It works fine if I use it with my other toons, but not my mage. Not 100% sure if it's just the mage or any toon on that account. Any ideas why it would work with some but not other toons? Thanks. And yes, I do have it loaded.

Just to make sure -- is your mage mounted or using a elemental form?

ummm

yeah he's usually mounted. would that be it?? LOL