MMOBugs Fantasy Football

Frequency

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
If you are interested let me know.
Currently I am looking for a minimum of 8 players, but will expand the league to 10 if there is enough interest.

If you are interested in Join I need you to PM your Name & Email address.

Current Draft Info(Subject to change)
Type: Live Draft
Date: Fri., Aug. 29, 2008
Time: 9:30 PM ET
Secs Per Pick: 60

This will be a pay league, we will be voting on a fee $10 min, $20 max
Subscribers Only

If you have any questions feel free to post away.

2ibkytk.png

5xj11u.png

t4yetc.png

I'd like to play, but I've never participated in FF before.

Are you newbie-friendly?

I keep hearing about Farve and haven't seen anything substantial about what's going on there. Since living in Oz the last 5 years I have lost touch with American football. What's going on with Brett?

And I assume the Raiders are still slumping? I dunno why I still support those guys sometimes.

farve will never go to the vikings and if you think that will happen you should not play anything related to football. Im in as long as it does not remain free. in free leagues people with losing records tend to stop trying and stop updating rosters and such and for people to get easy wins later in the season against a manager who does that its just not right. so as long as it cost at leat 10 to get in winner take all im in. 20 would be better.

Necroman FUCK THE PATRIOTS (JJ) FUCK THE COWBOYS (FREQ)
GO COLTS

farve will never go to the vikings and if you think that will happen you should not play anything related to football. Im in as long as it does not remain free. in free leagues people with losing records tend to stop trying and stop updating rosters and such and for people to get easy wins later in the season against a manager who does that its just not right. so as long as it cost at leat 10 to get in winner take all im in. 20 would be better.

/QUOTE]

Why do you say never? rumor GB offered to pay farve to stay away from training camp. He has already sumbited his request to be reinstated and they are holding off authorizing it so GB/Farve can work something out.
GB already stated that farve wont be the starter if he comes back. To trade him would take a lot of work between Farve/GB to work with other teams, because of his salary. I see GB just releasing him before they try to wheel and deal him.

because gb would never trade him to the vikings. GB does not have to release farve he is under contract with them still. true he is not the starter but GB would rather have him sit on there bench instead of going to a division rival. For you to even think that trade would ever happen im actually quite shocked.

Necroman

they wont blow 13 or 14 mil on a back up Qb.. thats just to much cap space.

This whole farve thing is stupid. He has done this what like the last 4 years? Its getting old and so is he!

This whole farve thing is stupid. He has done this what like the last 4 years? Its getting old and so is he!

he can still play better then 98% of the QBs in the league.

Then he shouldnt have retired.

I like Farve alot, but seemed to be holding GB hostage the last few years and it grows tired.

Damnit you americans xD I thought it was the real football you were talking about.. the one you guys strangely enough call soccer. You dont even play the ball with your feets!!!11oneone...

I might have participated but I know squat about american rugby (football ;P)
I hope the best man wins anyway!

Damnit you americans xD I thought it was the real football you were talking about.. the one you guys strangely enough call soccer. You dont even play the ball with your feets!!!11oneone...

When will you guys ever realized that "we Americans" don't care squat about "the real football".

If I wanted to be that bored, I'd talk to me wife.

he can still play better then 98% of the QBs in the league.

True but he needs to either retire or keep playing. This is getting very old and im tired of always hearing about farve on ESPN, it sucks always hearing that.

I like soccer too! I watched the UEFA cup i think it was in june, and have watched all the world cups that i can remember. I played soccer up until my junior year in high school then it just got boring lol.

True but he needs to either retire or keep playing. This is getting very old and im tired of always hearing about farve on ESPN, it sucks always hearing that.

I will agree with that. But you have to think about how other people leave something they loved once. Then they get the buz for it again. Just because he is famous should not mean he should be punished for not being able to walk away.

I will agree with that. But you have to think about how other people leave something they loved once. Then they get the buz for it again. Just because he is famous should not mean he should be punished for not being able to walk away.

Yes, but he has retired and come back to it like 4 times in a row. Look at MJ he only came back to basketball like once or twice i think, not sure. But Farve is on his 4th time, and i can almost bet he will do the same thing next season lol~