Missing MMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfy

Premium Member
Reaction score
It's this program which makes EQ fun to play and gets the slow and repetative tasks out of the way.

Can't wait for the new version. Keep up the good work.

We've almost there. The main thing holding us back now is MQ2MMOBugs needing some sections rewritten for the 64 bit client. MQ2MMOBugs handles packet sending for most of active hacks.

Once that is sorted, we should be good for a full release. I am really sorry about the delay.

You've got a loyal customer base. Just keeping us in the loop with periodic updates like this makes the wait less frustrating. Thanks for the hard work sir.

Reactions: maximoh and Wolfy
Fry,
U DA man !!!, just keep doing what you are doing, to get this running right. We can all hold on a little longer while the Dev team fixes the MQ2 stuff.
Fry can make it Bigger, Faster, Stronger........name that movie??

Can't wait for the new version. Keep up the good work.

We've almost there. The main thing holding us back now is MQ2MMOBugs needing some sections rewritten for the 64 bit client. MQ2MMOBugs handles packet sending for most of active hacks.

Once that is sorted, we should be good for a full release. I am really sorry about the delay.
I am amazed actually that you can get the time to work on this, it is not like we all pay a fortune for bugs so you must have to make a living elsewhere.
No need to be sorry as far as I am concerned you have always done an amazing job!

Reactions: Wolfy
Status
Not open for further replies.