Buying Merc AA PL

Blitzkrieg

Time Traveling Troll
Reaction score
Red Telephone Booth, formerly a Cardboard Box
Website
www.mulletjunky.com
Coming back to game playing a fresh (non Heroic) DRU, and am looking into possible PLing. Seeing as how there are numerous PL and gearing services, I'm wondering if there is a Merc AA PLing service out there. Not interested in FV, this is a non-FV toon.

Currently on Bristlebane!

Last edited:
Coming back to game playing a fresh (non Heroic) DRU, and am looking into possible PLing. Seeing as how there are numerous PL and gearing services, I'm wondering if there is a Merc AA PLing service out there. Not interested in FV, this is a non-FV toon.

Currently on Bristlebane but willing to transfer!

Merc AA's work like evolving items, its not a % amount of exp given out like it is with player AA or player regular experience.

So its like +1 for each exp message. So the bar might take 100 mobs to fill the AA or 200 mobs etc, regardless of how hard or trivial the mob is, as long as it gives an exp message, the amount given out is a set amount to bump your experience.

Best way to decribe it is its like the faction system, +1200 messages till you are amiable, +1800 messages till you are kindly etc..

So find the quickest easiest mobs , you may even want to consider finding a level range where the mobs are so trivial and fast to kill and just knock out the merc AA's.

Last edited:
Thanks Aspire - would you have some suggestions for a 110 char that is either Bard or Mage?
Thanks, Tshadow

Lot of options, but I suggest Shard's Landing. Level up your tear at the same time. Lots of easy to kill light blue mobs.