Look For More Current EOK/Ros

Camalot

Reaction score
I box a Cleric, Ranger, Bezerker, Mage and play SK all Magelo top 10 for my server, What I'm looking for I did have at on time my cauldron would auto summon and put stuff in my bags, I have had to rewrite some of my Macro's which are based off kissassit, I would like for my cauldron to summon again my SK to fding auto sometimes I'm looking at another screen when he does and it takes me a min to figure out how he lost agro. The last thing I need is to figure out how to get them all to burn on a name my zerker only clicks his AA buttons and none of his Combat Abilities.. Other then that I would like to thank all of you that have put in many man hours to write these codes. I would give you all a Nobel Prize if I could because once again I am enjoying my time on eq like if I was a Noob in Crushbone.

ohh and sorry for my bad grammer and run on sentence bad bad PTSD ADD OCD from my time as a USMC Force Recon scout sniper.:eek:

Wow, this post is from the time period I was forced out of the game. Anyway, I'm back and may have something to fit your needs.

This was an OLD macro I threw together for a friends mage who had the exact same question. I am NOT extremely knowledgeable about the coding language for these macros (when I was a programmer, it was in fortran), however I can generally get the job done, even if it's not elegant.

Code:
|Step 1: make sure the cauldron is in your inventory and you have room
|Step 2: /mac MageUseCauldron

Sub Main
:waitingforcauldron
/if (!${FindItemCount[Cauldron of Countless Goods]}==1) {
    /echo Where is your Cauldron of Countless Goods
    /end
} else {
    /if (${FindItem[=Cauldron of countless goods].Timer}==0 && !${Me.Casting.ID}) {
        /useitem "cauldron of countless goods"
        /delay 1s
    }
/if (${Cursor.ID}) /autoinv

/goto :waitingforcauldron
/return