Leetsauce Productions

Synwulfe

Reaction score
Greetings everyone...

Being a new active member of the MMOBugs community, I wanted to share with you all a great Emu that has been making some great waves in the Emu community... Leetsauce Productions.

It's been around a few months now but the development that has gone into this server has really made it grow within the Emu community. Their average players online is currently 45 and it's climbing fast daily, having already reached a max count of over 200 players. Below are just a few of the features you'll find on the server...

* Double EXP/AA rates have been permanently enabled to celebrate achieving 200 players online. Common EXP bonus weekends.
* Progression up through POP is PEQ standard, including legit Plane of Time flagging.
* Progression expands through semi-legit progression all the way up through SoF raid tier. That's right... Gates of Discord progression, Omens of War progression, Siege of Destruction progression... And the development continues!
* Scriber for spells and discs... Even a skill trainer.
* Epics up to 3.5 obtainable as you climb the progression ladder.
* One of the few servers to be using Mercs
* Buff Bot
* Hundreds, if not thousands of custom loot
* Fabled spawns and fabled loot

I could go on and on, but their are two major features that must be pointed out... This is a platinum based economic server. Plat actually has value, purpose and can be directly linked to how easily you can progress through the server. Everything has value, nearly everything can be sold. And just about everything can be bought.

Lastly, Leetsauce productions is more than just MQ2 friendly, it's actually encouraged. With very few, if any, limitations. Even the use of warp is permitted. I have yet to find a limitation placed upon a player when it comes to the use of MQ2.

I invite you all to come check this server out. I look forward to seeing you there!

what client we should use?
Titanium、SoD or Underfoot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Underfoot is best... On their website they have the UF client hosted, no need to worry about slow torrent downloads. The version that includes the missing files.

Sounds intriguing. Have encounters been toned down to suit smaller forces or are they standard?

Sounds intriguing. Have encounters been toned down to suit smaller forces or are they standard?

Everything is balanced based on its placement in the progression arc. You'll actually need to be geared appropriately to make it thru the next tier of progression. And the staff is very good at either toning down an encounter or boosting classes when need be. Completely solo, with a merc, you can get to about 90% of the end game, give or take about 5% depending on class. Because the population is higher than most emu's, it's easy to find help the rest of the way.

Because this is a platinum based economy, in the bazaar you'll find vendors who sell most gear sets up to a certain expansion... not sure which expansion offhand, one or two beyond OoW I believe. Other gear from later expansions, up to tier 1 UF sets, are on merchants throughout the realm, most found as you complete the progression in an expansion. For example, once you get keyed to enter the Void, you'll find the tier 1 SoF gear vendors.

This isn't a hack and slash server... all bosses are scripted as they are in eq live. You'll need to be properly geared, understand the fight and exercise some skill.

And one thing that I find very enjoyable. Despite some custom items that seem like God items, none of it seems to trivialize the content. The Orb of Antimatter for example, bought in the bazaar for 5000 AA's, which has a 1000 damage shield, isn't going to make you steamroll SoD content... not in the least.

So you are able to solo (with merc) appropriate level content? Sounds cool.

Buying stuff with AAs seems intriguing too.

Is MQ allowed on the server?

So you are able to solo (with merc) appropriate level content? Sounds cool.

Buying stuff with AAs seems intriguing too.

Is MQ allowed on the server?

Yes, he said.. Warp allowed and other stuff

I joined yesterday! Level 60 cleric and having loads of fun!