Krono's Trivia Giveaway

islandgirl671

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I will be hosting a Krono Giveaway each weekend for those that are interested in participating. This give away is not funded through MMOBUGS.COM or any developers or anyone aside from myself personally. This will be a trivia that will consist of EverQuest Game Play or perhaps the history of MMOBUGS.COM. The following rules will apply:

1. Cannot be a developer from MMOBUGS.COM or one that develops for MMOBUGS.COM.
2. Must be an Active Member to participate. (Active Member Means a Paid Subscriber).
3. Your name is not IslandGirl671 (IslandGirl671 will not be eligible participate in the event).
4. Must participate in discord.
5. you mus sign up on the post oh that weekend to participate. Meaning you must reply to this post when its set on the date given.

Note: all krono's will be delivered via parcel with a confirmation through discord. Any issues or questions shall be directed to IslandGirl671 on PM or in discord. please do not ask moderators or developers about this as how was stated above.

|-- Any questions can be directed to me if you choose ---|

good luck everyone.

Love,

IslandGirl671

Hello Bugs Members. I was hoping to start giving away 2 kronos for this trivia event but after a mass amount of questions and realizing time differences; there will be 2 separate giveaways which will be based on GMT time to give a chance for everyone that choose to participate to get involved. With that being said, there are a few people that had sent me a PM saying they will donate Kronos for this event; which i had thanked them for that. The first weekend event will of course take place on Saturday. I will keep everyone posted on this.

If there are 2 Giveaways posted, if you had won an award on 1 event, you cannot enter into the second event ( unless you have a second paid subscription with a different user name) this will give chances to others so they may participate.

Also I am thinking of also giving away Free PL service to new accounts and other in game giveaways. but this is still in the works. Stay tuned to this post and Good Luck.

The first weekend enrollment for the krono Giveaway will be this weekend.

The first Giveaway will be held at 7pm CST SATURDAY September 26, 2020 as indicated for your reference to evaluate your time:

1601079735122.png

1. You must post below that you are anticipating to participate. Once you have posted you must provide your discord name so that you can be added to the giveaway channel (to eliminate any possible over chat on the main www.mmobugs.com discord channel)

2. please confer to the above rules for membership. I've personally never experience being cheated from www.mmobugs.com so please; if you are not an active paid member, please do not sign up (maybe I can support something like this). However, if you were given a trial membership through a friend and your friend is an active member then you may participate (Provided you and your sponserd friend have signed up).

3. Most Importantly, Have fun baby Bugs users :)

Note: this first even will be for 7pm CST United States Time. For thos that cant meet that time, there will be another give away based on GMT+10 which will be help on that Sunday.

Good Luck.

Last edited:
Hello,

It doesn't seem that I gotten alot of response for this weekend Give-Away. so we will be cancelling the giveaway for 9/26 and 9/27 for this weekend and try for next weekend maybe we could get at least a few people to participate. Thank you.

interested for the week of 11/29 through 12/5 if still going on, discord name is Ramelorm