Kronos for Sale

Fast, friendly a pleasure to deal with. Extremely prompt delivery 100% satisfied!

Reactions: EQDAB
awsome service... even if he/she is off line still has an answering serivce :) top recomendation from IG671...

Fast, reliable and easy! ill be buying more in the future as needed

people buy 10 kronos at 11 ($110/10 months)? how much does a yr sub cost? (12 months for how much?)

$9.99/month. But after the headshot nerf in 2014, I swore to them I wouldn't give them another penny. (Well, I had to for expansions.) But been using Kronos ever since. They don't care, didn't notice. Maybe I'll relent if they do something about server populations.

Server: Any except TLP/True Box (Aradune, Agnarr, Coirnav, Mangler, Mischief, Miragul, Phinigel, Ragefire, Rizlona, Selo)

Currency/Alternate Currency/Item: KRONO

Amount: 40, MINIMUM of 5

Payment Methods Available: Paypal Verified only! (as instant payment "Gift", No Echecks, Echecks will be cancelled)

Price Looking For Or Offers: $11 each

Instant Messenger ID's: PM me here. If you PM your toon's name and what server that toon is on, i can get back you you faster in the game. DO NOT send me money until contacted in game. I check offers twice a day around 0700 & 1900 PST (7:00 am & pm).

Selling a max of 20 Krono at a time. ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS.
hi do you have any kronos for sale