Kroak's Netbots

Scorn

Reaction score
Anyone out there have a compiled version of Kroak's netbots plugin for this latest MMO release? Visual Studio 2010 is giving me fits. PM me if you can help pls.

i used to compile my own vanilla MQ but its been a while that ive exclusively used MMO one, how does it work if you use this compile and then compile netbots separatly, since its not part of this one does it even work.

Or am I missing something people add the source from netbots to the MMO one and compile MMO + netbots and anything else they may need/want

I used to compile the vanilla MQ as well. As far as I know, you can get the latest MMOBugs source files and compile it yourself. I was planning on using Kroak's version of netbots. However, when i load up the MMO version of Macroquest2.sln with Visual Studio 2010, it tells me its "Loading project 916061760 of 106: Project Foobar" and locks up at that point. :(

If not, I guess I'll need to find a non-netbots alternative to Modbot.

Last edited:
If you update via loader (MQ2NetBots), then the default behavior now is as it is in Kroak's.

For any who want the old behavior (more info), then in your server_toon.ini under the [MQ2NetBots] section, put: Extended=1

htw