just joined

brewtis

Reaction score
hello all...just joined the site...very new to mq2 and having a hard time....i download the rof2 for emu servers....i get the download and when i try to run...it does nothing...i have windows 7...winzip...winrar...i try to run as admin to no avail...any help would be appreciated.

I have never used the emu compiles so I cant speak intelligently about it. However, mq2 take take a little bit to learn. I highly encourage you to read all the forums and use the search function. Also check out the wiki so you understand what you can and cannot do with mq2. It is a very powerful tool if you know what you are doing. It can also be exceedingly frustrating if you don't dig in and do some research.

hello all...just joined the site...very new to mq2 and having a hard time....i download the rof2 for emu servers....i get the download and when i try to run...it does nothing...i have windows 7...winzip...winrar...i try to run as admin to no avail...any help would be appreciated.

You'll get an icon down the bottom right for MMOLoader when it is loaded.

When you log into game, you should have a new MQ2 window in the top left of your EverQuest window if you are using the correct EQ client for the version of MQ2.

Also try disabling any anti-virus or firewall software as sometimes that causes issues.