Islandgirls Questions

islandgirl671

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Hi 40oz and Tiker000,

I have a quick question. The below nuke setting is an example and would like to confirm some things.

Spoiler:
information

Information

NukeUse1=TRUE
NukeSpellName1=Mindcleave
NukeSpellGem1=gem8
NukeUseAtMobPctHP1=90
NukeStopAtMobPctHP1=25
NukeRecast1=10s
NukeConditions1=

by using this I want to to stop nuking the monster when the monster is 25 hit points. This works.

my question is this, if the monster is a named and I set a condion to nuke it, do it still check the general settings of that nuke like the NukeStopAtMobPctHP1=25? For example

Spoiler:
information

Information

Spoiler:
information

Information

NukeUse1=TRUE
NukeSpellGem1=gem8
NukeUseAtMobPctHP1=90
NukeStopAtMobPctHP1=25
NukeRecast1=10s
NukeConditions1=${Target.Named}

Would it cast beyond the 25% hit points? I think what I'm asking is without having to have the same spell to be casted in two different situations, can u help me to define 1 setting? I am not sure if the below code would be correct.

Spoiler:
information

Information

NukeUse1=TRUE
NukeSpellGem1=gem8
NukeUseAtMobPctHP1=90
NukeStopAtMobPctHP1=5 <----Notice I reduced this.
NukeRecast1=10s
NukeConditions1=${Target.CurrentHPs}>20 || $Target.Named}

basicly to fire that spell regardless if name monster or regular monster and if it is a name then it will continue to do it till the name monster is 5% hitpoints?

Reactions: EQDAB
Also I am having a very difficult time with the [JOLT] section

Spoiler:
help

Help

[Jolt]
JoltTotal=2
ForceMemJolt=TRUE
JoltAnnounce=TRUE

JoltUse1=TRUE
JoltSpellName1=Arcane Whisper
JoltValue1=20
JoltAfter1=150
JoltUseAtMobPctHP1=99
JoltStopAtMobPctHP1=15
JoltSpellGem1=alt
JoltNamedOnly1=FALSE
JoltRecast1=1s
JoltAtAggroPct1=45
JoltConditions1=${Me.AltAbilityReady[Arcane Whisper]}

JoltUse2=TRUE
JoltSpellName2=Dimensional Shield
JoltValue2=20
JoltAfter2=150
JoltUseAtMobPctHP2=99
JoltStopAtMobPctHP2=15
JoltSpellGem2=alt
JoltNamedOnly2=FALSE
JoltRecast2=1s
JoltAtAggroPct2=85
JoltConditions2=${Me.AltAbilityReady[Dimensional Shield]} && !${Me.AltAbilityReady[Arcane Whisper]}

although conditions are set, these 2 AA's are casting correctly. The problem is is the JoltAtAggroPct. It doesn't seem to make that priority, so it will cast it if the mob is below 99 and the conditions are met. in this section since jolt is utilize t for de-aggro, shouldnt it look at the agro% first? and if it is at the % or greater then jolt? I hope I asked that correctly

Hi 40oz and Tiker000,

I have a quick question. The below nuke setting is an example and would like to confirm some things.

Spoiler:
information

Information

NukeUse1=TRUE
NukeSpellGem1=gem8
NukeUseAtMobPctHP1=90
NukeStopAtMobPctHP1=25
NukeRecast1=10s
NukeConditions1=

by using this I want to to stop nuking the monster when the monster is 25 hit points. This works.

my question is this, if the monster is a named and I set a condion to nuke it, do it still check the general settings of that nuke like the NukeStopAtMobPctHP1=25? For example

Spoiler:
information

Information

Spoiler:
information

Information

NukeUse1=TRUE
NukeSpellGem1=gem8
NukeUseAtMobPctHP1=90
NukeStopAtMobPctHP1=25
NukeRecast1=10s
NukeConditions1=${Target.Named}

Would it cast beyond the 25% hit points? I think what I'm asking is without having to have the same spell to be casted in two different situations, can u help me to define 1 setting? I am not sure if the below code would be correct.

Spoiler:
information

Information

NukeUse1=TRUE
NukeSpellGem1=gem8
NukeUseAtMobPctHP1=90
NukeStopAtMobPctHP1=5 <----Notice I reduced this.
NukeRecast1=10s
NukeConditions1=${Target.CurrentHPs}>20 || $Target.Named}

basicly to fire that spell regardless if name monster or regular monster and if it is a name then it will continue to do it till the name monster is 5% hitpoints?

Spoiler:
information

Information

Yes, if you put something in the conditions section, it will still follow the NukeUse and NukeStopAt sections unless you override them with other conditions. In your middle example, it will cast only on a named target until the target reaches 25% hp. Your final example works because if it isn't a named target, it should only cast until the target reaches 20% hp or if it is a named, it will cast until it hits 5% hp. Alternatively you can even set up

NukeUse1=TRUE
NukeSpellGem1=gem8
NukeUseAtMobPctHP1=90
NukeStopAtMobPctHP1=5
NukeRecast1=10s
NukeConditions1=$Target.Named}

NukeUse2=TRUE
NukeSpellName2=Mindcleave
NukeSpellGem2=gem8
NukeUseAtMobPctHP2=90
NukeStopAtMobPctHP2=20
NukeRecast2=10s
NukeConditions2=!$Target.Named}

Your method saves some space in the ini while the second allows for some easy adjustments should you decide to add more conditions that would only apply to one or the other.

Also I am having a very difficult time with the [JOLT] section

Spoiler:
help

Help

[Jolt]
JoltTotal=2
ForceMemJolt=TRUE
JoltAnnounce=TRUE

JoltUse1=TRUE
JoltValue1=20
JoltAfter1=150
JoltUseAtMobPctHP1=99
JoltStopAtMobPctHP1=15
JoltSpellGem1=alt
JoltNamedOnly1=FALSE
JoltRecast1=1s
JoltAtAggroPct1=45
JoltConditions1=${Me.AltAbilityReady[Arcane Whisper]}

JoltUse2=TRUE
JoltSpellName2=Dimensional Shield
JoltValue2=20
JoltAfter2=150
JoltUseAtMobPctHP2=99
JoltStopAtMobPctHP2=15
JoltSpellGem2=alt
JoltNamedOnly2=FALSE
JoltRecast2=1s
JoltAtAggroPct2=85
JoltConditions2=${Me.AltAbilityReady[Dimensional Shield]} && !${Me.AltAbilityReady[Arcane Whisper]}

although conditions are set, these 2 AA's are casting correctly. The problem is is the JoltAtAggroPct. It doesn't seem to make that priority, so it will cast it if the mob is below 99 and the conditions are met. in this section since jolt is utilize t for de-aggro, shouldnt it look at the agro% first? and if it is at the % or greater then jolt? I hope I asked that correctly

You are correct. In theory it should use the aggro pct as a conditon to jolt. One of the things that could cause problems is maybe early in the fight before the tank has adequate aggro, your wiz nukes and it causes his aggro to jump above the threshold. If this is the case, try setting the JoltUseAtMobPctHP to something lower so it gives your tank time to get aggro or your aggro pct a bit higher so it won't hit the threshold so easily. If your wiz starts nuking at 99%, one nuke will easily cause it to hit the 45% aggro threshold in the first couple seconds of the fight.

If that isn't the case, there is a possibility the JoltAtAggroPct might be broken. An easy fix would be to add the aggro pct into the conditions such as:

JoltUse1=TRUE
JoltValue1=20
JoltAfter1=150
JoltUseAtMobPctHP1=99
JoltStopAtMobPctHP1=15
JoltSpellGem1=alt
JoltNamedOnly1=FALSE
JoltRecast1=1s
JoltAtAggroPct1=45
JoltConditions1=${Me.AltAbilityReady[Arcane Whisper]} && ${Me.PctAggro}>45