is this site legit

intellectual-capacity-breached.jpg

If you havent noticed I made this post and once i found out about what they were about I came clean with everything...I dont want to be associated with him

If you havent noticed I made this post and once i found out about what they were about I came clean with everything...I dont want to be associated with him

no, stop telling lies. you ONLY came clean after this shit was tossed right back in your face. If we would not have said something, your shit would have continued. After all the shit, and you don't want to be associated with him (doubt it) do you really think anyone here wants to be associated with you?

Alright folks, for some reason this thread was made and is alive. I'll give everyone a reminder that flaming and back-seat modding as to how we should run things is a no-no. We know CC is a tard and we know this guy is basically never to be delt with. Any more threats or suggestions about how we should handle things will result in a thread lock. What's needed to be said has been said. Post constructive conversations (or funny images I guess) or move on.

I don't understand. What's going on here?

There's no lifeguards at the gene pool.