is this site legit

bjanosz62391

CONVICTED of Trying To SCAM!
Reaction score
EDIT (Not going to advertise for this asshat) like this dude is full of himself...i read the post that lorekeeper showed about how codecompiler is a fluke that was run by zippzipp until zippzipp decided to leave but i would just like some more opinions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Should I laugh?

Or facepalm?

Just walk away?

rage?

I don't really know what to do, can someone lend a hand.

CC is a scammer. Well known scammer. shit, just google his name. You'll find all sorts of crap about how he rips people off.

because he's a a thorn in the entire mq2 community. Brings the spotline on the community and usually is followed by lots of bannings. He's a fucktard. nuff said.

Sooo, can we review? Derail inc, mod me if you must.

1.) Relatively new guy, that happens to know about the entire network, CC, MMobugs, NotAddicted.

2.) Someone who messaged a well known member about a clear and obvious scam site, and when presented with evidence of them messaging the known member, on PA, not only denied it, but then claimed that guy photo shopped it(once again a well known member). After he came onto this sight, and endorsed said scam site.

3.) Someone who makes entirely irrelevant posts with obvious answers clearly designed to "throw us off".

I mean, hey, I see no reason to ban him, I could train my dog to figure out people like him you should never ever, ever deal with. I mean, don't let him do your laundry.

I mean damn, don't they have classes that teach you how to scam? or something? I almost want to paypal him $5 out of pity.

I almost want to paypal him $5 out of pity.

You can't, it's blocked! Other dude tried to send him 1c, but PayPal rejected it!

Oh wait, that wasn't his PayPal, was it... :p

Alls I can say is when I was looking for a system to use...I tryed his frist, I paied 200 for 1 year and I got very little help, and the 1 time i flame someone for making a retarded statement about how AFK leveling marcos were the safest way to power level I was suspened from his site for 3 weeks I pay for service and I got very little service.

Half the time I spent waitting for days and days on end to get a mq2 compile done hell I learned how to do it myself I just had the plane version of mq2 maps and item inspect no warps gates succor or GK which I paided for and I asked if they could speed up work here and I was told that Mmoplugsin is a site ran by people with real lives so it takes awhile...there was a moment I waited 3 weeks to get warps and GK Updated...on top of it all he was saying oh I dont have enough money to buy the no delay hack form this one guy he shows it me it works but isnt releasing the code donate afew hundered here and there and support the return of no delay and he was telling me that back in 2007 it seems that he must still be ranting about how no delay is just around the corner still and asking for more to give him money

Bottom line if I woulda just gave this site the 200 back then I wouldnt have gotten my accounts ban with the GKing I was doing and how CC himself turned me over to sony for using it on raid targets when I was 6 boxing to get raid instances it really pissed me off that rat did that to me because I wasnt willing to let him use my toons to eat lock outs on GK mobs when he did it for himself. Stick to this site u will be much better off as u will not have to worry about asshats.com i mean mmoplugins.com

Sooo, can we review? Derail inc, mod me if you must.

1.) Relatively new guy, that happens to know about the entire network, CC, MMobugs, NotAddicted.

2.) Someone who messaged a well known member about a clear and obvious scam site, and when presented with evidence of them messaging the known member, on PA, not only denied it, but then claimed that guy photo shopped it(once again a well known member). After he came onto this sight, and endorsed said scam site.

3.) Someone who makes entirely irrelevant posts with obvious answers clearly designed to "throw us off".

I mean, hey, I see no reason to ban him, I could train my dog to figure out people like him you should never ever, ever deal with. I mean, don't let him do your laundry.

I mean damn, don't they have classes that teach you how to scam? or something? I almost want to paypal him $5 out of pity.

Okay 1) Im not new...ive been playing eq since east commonlands was the bazaar.

2) I am denying that because a) if i was scamming why would i use the same username? dumbass...and why would i reply to this?

b) Zoom in on the name it is photoshopped and
c) I sold an account to them and recieved my money and have chat logs and paypal records to prove it.
d) You call something a scam site without evidence,,,so shouldnt you rightfully be banned as well?
3) All my posts are relevant. I looked at the post that Lorekeeper said :This Will Make You Laugh: Became interested and did research..

So therefore I think you should shove your words down your throat. Thanks

And thank you for the heads up Everquest45 , I appreciate your information.

Hey, at least by replying to this thread (and the other one) over and over he's building up a post count so others may think he's legit in a few months.

Oh, shit.... i just noticed this fucktard basically started a new thread... breaking off of the one where he was getting pwned with a firey stick up his ass to advertise for a site run by the biggest jackwad in eq. Lovely.

Hey d-bag, why don't you go crash some more guild lobbies and get more of your toons banned! hi!

k, well if this thread is going to turn into a "flame" thread , we might as well lock it and be done with it.

Can we at least move it to the scammer section so folks can be aware?

Why do you keep insisting it was photoshopped? I will let mod/admin log into my pa account and view the message to verify. I have absolutely no reason to lie about this. You can deny it all you want, I can provide proof to it. You're just getting caught up in your lies so why not just admit you're shady and gtfo of here.

I think that last jjmanfdl post is actually a clever photoshop by bjanosz62391.