Is it possible to have a plugin for mq2mule here?

AlexHenry

Reaction score
I always like to research new ways to make my everquest better, I ended up finding muleassist and I believe it has functions that will suit me, however it does not seem to have support for mmobugs, I would like to know if it is possible for this to happen here?

• Haha
Reactions: EQDAB
From what I understand, MQ2Mule is a UI for MuleAssist macro. You can copy MuleAssist.mac to your macro folder and it will work fine, though no UI.

MQ2Mule is not open source so it's not something we can provide. We do offer MQ2Bot that does the same thing but doesn't have a UI currently. Xeniaz is in the process of creating a UI for MQ2Bot.

You could try copying the dll over and loading that.

• Love
Reactions: EQDAB and AlexHenry
From what I understand, MQ2Mule is a UI for MuleAssist macro. You can copy MuleAssist.mac to your macro folder and it will work fine, though no UI.

MQ2Mule is not open source so it's not something we can provide. We do offer MQ2Bot that does the same thing but doesn't have a UI currently. Xeniaz is in the process of creating a UI for MQ2Bot.

You could try copying the dll over and loading that.

Bruh, a UI for MQ2Bot?!?
Man, I'd LOVE to see (no pun intended) that!
Would be willing to chip in to make it happen. Not coding of course 'cause I know coding like I know rocket science.

BB

Reactions: EQDAB and AlexHenry
if you want something that works great get Xgen and xgen bridge from Redguides its free just have to be level 2