How to stop auto casting in bot

loyal

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
This is my third time posting about this issue. I have been offline a couple of months before I left I had been posting about my mag insisting on casting velocity despite it not taking and being in combat. I have a hot key to try and cast nukes but usually Velocity wins. My cleric is out dpsing him it is so bad.

I have sent PM's ask who to bribe to fix it. I love my mag and don't want to give him up but he is close to unplayable

HELP!!!!!!

I believe the solution to this is disable Velocity in your MQ2Bot character ini.

PeteSampras would know better though.

PeteSampras did publish some fixes to MQ2Bot a few weeks ago for Mages, but broke other things for other people so the change was reverted. We never did figured out why the change broke some things but we'll need to figure it out to progress the plugin.

option 1 disable velocity depending what buff it is
example: PetBuffif0=0 (assuming that velocity is the petbuff0)

option 2 block the buffs that interfere w it, especially if you dont always get those buffs from what ever class cast them

option 1 disable velocity depending what buff it is
example: PetBuffif0=0 (assuming that velocity is the petbuff0)

option 2 block the buffs that interfere w it, especially if you dont always get those buffs from what ever class cast them

I did PetBuffIf2=0 and it does not stop the casting I have tried removing chanter haste and velocity does not hit

Velocity will be interefered by any Sow, SoE, Tala'tak

MQ2BotBeta has been added to the compile to test the change that i had made for this issue. It should allow for correct detection of AAs for pet buffs. If that works it can be added to mq2bot. It was added previously and one person said it worked and a couple others said it CTD. Due to the CTD reports we walked it back.

So if you would like to test this out then unload mq2bot and load mq2botbeta. it uses all the same inis. future code changes will go to mq2botbeta first so we can test it out prior to pushing to everyone.

MQ2BotBeta has been added to the compile to test the change that i had made for this issue. It should allow for correct detection of AAs for pet buffs. If that works it can be added to mq2bot. It was added previously and one person said it worked and a couple others said it CTD. Due to the CTD reports we walked it back.

So if you would like to test this out then unload mq2bot and load mq2botbeta. it uses all the same inis. future code changes will go to mq2botbeta first so we can test it out prior to pushing to everyone.

We haven't fixed up the release scripts for MQ2BotBeta yet for it to be included. It should be out real soon though.