Macro how to step up into kissassist how to use it?

taliskim

Reaction score
guys im new in mq2 and have no clue how to use kissassist and where to get

- can u help me how to use kiss assist and what files i need after i installed mq2

- more details to setup i couldnt find else where.

ty :cool:

Kissassist is another version from the other site aka the competition so probably won't get a lot of help on that one although most macros work basically the same. Here at MMo we have mq2bot which is a great plugin for getting ya going and also a mac called bot40 which is closer to Kissassist in its workings. Basically you log in and type the mac name in your mq2window. Like mac kissassist or mac bot40 and it will run a bunch of stuff and will create a ini file in your macros folder. You can then go in and edit that file to your liking as to what spells to use and what percent to heal .Can be overwhelming at first. I would suggest reading and more reading and after you are tired of that ....more reading. Can be a slow process but well worth it.

nytemyst72 summed it up nicely. if you want to run KissAssist you'll need to head over to RedGuides. They don't allow other sites to host it so we have no way to support it.

We do have the MQ2Bot plugin which is very user friendly for starter out as you don't really have to customize anything, but can get pretty complicated the more you want to customize when to cast spells. This is mainly where we put our efforts into maintaining for a botting system.

Then there is the Bot40.mac macro if you want to bot via a macro instead.

You could also just pay for a 1 month sub, take it off their site, put it in your folder and it works wonders. You can find premade macros (i use them as templates) on almars site