How To: Play on any EQEmu Server

Anyone know where you can download Titanium?
I can't find a torrent for it, been looking 4 days, there is a few new servers I'd like to try.

yeah, was trying to download that for the last 4 days...
Finally deleted it and started over and it's moving a little bit now thanks!

bah, it was a bad seed/torrent.
had 5 cd's but 3 were disk 1

:(

mine worked fine from there, just downloaded it 3 days ago. you sure your using daemon tools right?

I was using magicIso, I deleted it when it didn't work.
I'll try it again another day, thanks for the info though

Updated 1st post, removed outdated info & linked to wiki entry that gives the proper details.

htw

I wouldn't download anything from TPB. I've seen too many people getting in trouble for doing that. As to virtual drives, I use daemontools lite, it's also free and very easy to use.

I wouldn't download anything from TPB. I've seen too many people getting in trouble for doing that. As to virtual drives, I use daemontools lite, it's also free and very easy to use.
For titanium? LOL. Nobody's going to care. That'd be like MS coming after you for downloading WFWG 3 from TPB...

They're not any worse (or better) than any other public/open tracker.

htw

Emulator HuD

Hello- dont post often..but was wondering why HUD doesnt show up.I tried removing all text from file and replacing with version i know works for live servers off laptop.Thanks

Hello- dont post often..but was wondering why HUD doesnt show up.I tried removing all text from file and replacing with version i know works for live servers off laptop.Thanks
HUD working fine here. You sure you have it turned on? Try: F11

htw