How to get Buff info for group members pets

dobey

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I am trying to get my chanter to buff NPT on my group members pets when it wears off. I have it working now but its a bit janky, the Enchanter needs to target each pet when they are medding over and over, checking there buffs.

I am pretty sure there is a way to get the buff info without targeting because in MQ2Bot the chanter rebuffs the pet without ever targeting it until it needs the buff.

This is what I am doing right now:

Code:
    /if (${Cast.Ready[4]}) {
        /squelch /target id ${Spawn[${Group.Member[1]}].Pet.ID}
        /delay 5
        /if (${Target.Type.Equal[Pet]}) {
            /if (!${Target.MyBuff[Night's Terror].ID} && ${Me.PctMana}>5 && !${Me.Invis} && ${Target.Distance}<100) {
                /cast 4
                /delay 2s
                /squelch /target clear
                /return
            }
        }
}
I use that for each group member and its clunky but works.

I am hoping there is something like this I can replace it with, this doesn't work:

!${Group.Member[1].Pet.Buff[Night's Terror].ID}

Any help is appreciated.

Reactions: EQDAB

smith8454

Premium Member
Reaction score
Use MQ2bot to have chanter buff group.
Ask FRY or HTW directly to send code to u

Fry

Fry Guy
Reaction score
Website
www.mmobugs.com
Whenever I have these questions, I check out Bot.mac, Pete was a machine with this sort of stuff. See line 4200

Code:
/if (${BuffPets} && !${Group.Member[${i}].Pet.Name.Find[Familiar]} && !${Group.Member[${i}].Pet.Name.Find[_pet]} && ${Group.Member[${i}].Pet.ID} && !${${Group.Member[${i}].Pet.ID}_Buff${b}} && ${BuffClasses${b}.Find[${Group.Member[${i}].Pet.Class.ShortName}]} && ${Spawn[${Group.Member[${i}].Pet.ID}].Distance}<=100 && (${BuffConditions${b}})) /call BuffQueue ${Group.Member[${i}].Pet.ID} ${b}
Will need to make that a bit more simple, but that looks like it's checking for buffs on pets and adding them to buffqueue if missing. It will take a bit of re-writing to get it to work since it's using some of his own TLO's from bot.mac.