How Project 1999 MQ2 Detection System Works

I'm pretty sure their custom dx dll is still scanning and sending a list of open programs as well as window titles back to the server.

Do you think that includes Chrome/FireFox titles of webpages too? I've been to a few websites they probably would find ... suspicious.

When I played a lot on P99 I avoided ever visiting sites like THIS in a browser on the same computer I was playing on. But I'm naturally paranoid and I have several computers I can access without even switching butt cheeks. ;)

I don't think they'd ban you for visiting MMOBugs or other hacking websites. If they did, get me your station name and I'm pretty sure I can get you unbanned. I personally play on this server every now and then without MQ2 while moderating posts here and not had any problems.

Now if you used MQ2 on the server and got caught, there isn't much I could do.

Nah, I don't MQ2 or bot over there at all as I don't really feel that I need to. Though, if I were to get banned for anything it would be RMT as I've bought a bit of plat. Though, the guy who sold it to me is still in EC selling shit so I'll be fine for a little while.

I got banned from P99 once for using mq2 (someone had made a P99 compile)

All i used it for was map, and i was targetting mobs across zone. It was flagged up quickly and they were able to tell me that was the reason i got banned

Since then ive not even bothered using any form of MQ2 on P99 - despite being a member on Abyss's eqhacks website which claims it cant be traced and has several MQ2 functions available.

Some guy posted on redguides though a way to warp mobs around - its open to public.

Id imagine the P99 devs will have that covered up and traceable in no time

Just not worth the risk i reckon

Was anything ever worked out for P99 , or was it decided it's best just to not even try?

Sorry for being late to the party. :)

Was anything ever worked out for P99 , or was it decided it's best just to not even try?

Sorry for being late to the party. :)

I wouldn't as they are pretty good about catching it.

Ya, kinda figured this was the case. I was hoping to use it literally for /twist only, despite the temptations to use so much more. I wouldn't be boxing, wouldn't be running macros, just /twist.

Although it probably wouldn't be long before I say afk, and leave /twist on or make some other mistake, and get questioned and/or reported as to why I'm so perfect at twisting 4 songs for 8 hours straight. :(